eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

There's a shortcut to changing the heater matrix on the 405, you can cut a hidden piece of the dashboard out to make it easy.

So after I've paid your 'brokers fee' .....

How much does it cost to ship a car from Oz to the UK... Any idea?

It was about £1500 for a container that would fit two cars in. A friend imported two Citroen tractions from NZ. But this was years ago and I've no idea whether it's gone up or down since.

Last time I checked it was 1,300 quid for the passage, plus port handling fees, so 1,800 to 2,000 all in.

However, transport tariffs actually went down a bit lately.

Thank you Mr J.

Still viable then ...

Was keen to try one after owning the ex Shitpeas-DoubleWilson/John K 405 dizzler estate.

I dint spend anything like that, when importing weirdos from Oz.

But the rates have gone against us, fuel oil is more expensive ( so they sail slower) and it's harder to do it now without a broker.

But, if you do want to do as much of the graft as possible, it's a runner and close( ish) to a sensible dock, I'd expect a normal saloon sized runner on ro-ro to cost around £1500, landed.

Non runner? Whole added ball of pain / cost. Add £3-800, dependant how fussy you are on packing/ timescale etc

I dint spend anything like that, when importing weirdos from Oz.

But the rates have gone against us, fuel oil is more expensive ( so they sail slower) and it's harder to do it now without a broker.

But, if you do want to do as much of the graft as possible, it's a runner and close( ish) to a sensible dock, I'd expect a normal saloon sized runner on ro-ro to cost around £1500, landed.

Non runner? Whole added ball of pain / cost. Add £3-800, dependant how fussy you are on packing/ timescale etc

Thank you Mr Bickle....

You've given me hope!