eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This is absolutely the worst colour imaginable unless you're a 14 year old boy in 1998 or haven't progressed mentally or emotionally since then.

I just rang the seller as it's been on my mind all week.

Seller was Irish.

Doesn't have history as he 'bought it from a company'

Stuck in 3rd gear as well as needing a punch to get out of park.

His mechanic has checked and it just needs a new selector @£50

He will accept £1100 just to get it 'out the way'

WCPGW

I think I know where in middlewich this is being sold from. Balls of steel if bought. Its fucked and being sold by travellers.

What are you waiting for?

Early post face-lift base Sierra with hub caps! Brilliant.

EDIT ad says GL??

You've been fooled by some missing wheeltrims , some silver wheel paint and some plastic centre caps. Everything about it is GL from the rev counter and central locking to the sunroof and trim.

Only here would we feel cheated that it's not a base. Although £3k seems at least 3 times what it's worth.

s-l1600.jpg

'1st photo is how it could look not actual car'

s-l1600.jpg

Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! Espace spares! 

*reads down*

2.2l, fuck. Now that really is a hopeless engine.

Is it wrong that I really like the colour? Just needs some original disco alloys

Noooo, the steelies on the commercial spec models look ace.

However...

Just had rear air suspension replaced for coil springs

NO! YOU DOLT! That's the worst thing one can do to a Discovery 2. It makes it wallow down the road like a boat, and makes passengers sea-sick.

eBay & boredom / lack of secks.

A winning combo.

Currently the only bidder on this pile of jizz

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/modenas-kriss/253126039644?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649

If I wasn't so far away etc....   - just to annoy the bejeezus out of the local plod here in Brussels. They'd go effin mental if I rolled around on that - even just in the daytime!

Gazza with 2.2L sidevalve  engine running and being a '57 you can drive it as it is with free MOT and Tax,  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAZ-69-Russian-4x4-/132312458414?hash=item1ece6fe4ae:g:r7cAAOSwAyBZpxQW

s-l1600.jpg

The only slight flaw in this plan is the fact that the chassis has almost snapped in half. I wouldn't like to try and explain that one to the old bill when it falls to bits on the M5