eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This looks fantastically useful for HIABing, er, stuff you could just pick up with your hands.

s-l500.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rascall-pick-up-tipper-with-hoist-/172526706375

99p start.  I can see this going on Billy's watch list.

That reminds me of the story about a VOSA (or whatever they were at the time) doing spot checks on commercials and finding a small truck with an attached crane where the weight of the crane was more than the allowed carrying capacity.

Guest Breadvan72

The claimed full restoration appears somewhat at odds with the single MoT on the database.  The car required some welding last September.  It might be that the seller is just new to the biz, but the price seems low, if the car is as good as claimed.

• Reason(s) for failure
    offside front Body or chassis has excessive corrosion, seriously affecting its strength within 30cm of the body mountings inner wheel arch (6.1.B.2)
    offside front Body or chassis has excessive corrosion, seriously affecting its strength within 30cm of the body mountings floor (6.1.B.2)
    nearside rear Body or chassis has an inadequate repair, seriously affecting its strength within 30cm of the body mountings (6.1.B.2)
    front Windscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid (8.2.3)
    offside rear Direction indicator not working (1.4.A.2c)
    nearside Direction indicator not working repeater (1.4.A.2c)
  • Advisory notice item(s)
    power steering noisey

33 years ago, my then 17 year old girlfriend was given £300 to buy a car to learn to drive in, by her Grandma.

Obviously with my expert influence she bought a black 1967 Impala Hardtop with a 283 bellowing like a big block through Cherry Bombs. We both worked in Central London and the summer of '85 was ( in my rose tinted memory) non-stop cruising around in the sunshine - all the windows down and 4 across both benches, partying ,drinking, sh...., well you get the picture. There's a badly deteriorating Polaroid of the Impala with L plates on somewhere , if I can bear to expose my mullet and cap t-shirt, I'll dig it out.

Anyway, it's her 50th next month. Do you think a £25k re-mortgage is sensible in the current economic climate?

Can't see the Impala getting any cheaper and you can't drive a house :)

Who's betting that once they work out what the reg number should be it already Mot'd and taxed running about on a coil sprung trialer or 4 door rangie?

Now here's a thing, the 2000 and 2500 PI estates were built by Carbodies of Coventry alongside the FX4 taxi. Saloons were shipped to Carbodies for conversion. Triumph never actually made them.

Still like a lot.

LAND ROVER SERIES 1971 2A iia DIESEL GALVANISED CHASSIS TAX EXEMPT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-SERIES-1971-2A-iia-DIESEL-GALVANISED-CHASSIS-TAX-EXEMPT-/282326900507?hash=item41bbfe9f1b:g:4qIAAOSw44BYNJVA

Weird one this. So at just shy of 5 bags an S3 in this shape would be the strong side of just about right.

An SII would be a bargainz that would need snappin up right about now

However this S3 with a Vin stolen from an SII for free RFL etc shenanigans is a fucking nightmare.. 

s-l1600.jpg

Verdict unless you have a V5 for an S3 run and dont look back

series 2a bulkhead :D

Fathathestags !!a looks a bit like this too

post-3439-0-77367800-1486856129_thumb.jpg

His car is 69 which is right for lights in da wings. however on resto he went mad and bought an s2 front panel for the look.

I dont approve but it does light up the world at night.*

Relays and range rover headlamps fitted by me