eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Aussie Built Morris Marina, 1 owner from new with 62,000 miles on the clock

s-l500.jpg

How nice is the colour! Do not Paint!

It has a nice bit of patina with no structural rust (Marinas were built WAY better in Australia!)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MORRIS-MARINA-1973-/262841002332?hash=item3d328b695c%3Ag%3AlcQAAOSwTglYmU5A&autorefresh=true&nma=true&si=phltgPMRF%2B2prOCOQjE7EoiUxBg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I iz DISAPPOINT. If you're going to import a marina from oz, at least bring one of the comically overpowered six cylinder ones.

This amazing lump of French waft is within relatively easy reach for me to go have a gander at if anyone's genuinely interested (you'll have to do your own ringing though). As long as I'm told where to gawp I should be able to give it a decent once over for someone.

Can be collectioned from my driveway too if it helps logisticals (as I'm much closer to Junction 15/15a of the M1).

Guest Breadvan72

I HATEZ MGBs, but for some reason I like this one.  The fact that the MGB purists with their soupcatching beards will deplore it for being a very late rubber bumper version makes it even betterer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-MGB-GT-LE-58000-miles-from-new-FSH-/162390074815?hash=item25cf33e5bf:g:M7cAAOSwfVpYnNJ9

s-l1600.jpg

A twin cam Manta engine ? Wow, must be a 400 engine, probably as rare as a Bristol 405.

That would be a Cosworth-tuned 2.4. It won't be one of them. It'll be the SOHC as Bol says.

Can you imagine buying a Bristol, popping the bonnet and seeing Vauxhall logos? Lol

From PH

someone has just posted this on the village FB page where I live:

FB Person said:
  • Car for sale*. I have inherited a car with a house that I recently bought. It was left in the garage and has clearly not been used in years. It doesn't start and tyres are flat, but other than that seems in good condition.
Volvo 244 GLE Auto 1981. 4 door saloon. Red

If anyone's interested let me know and I'll put you in touch.