eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Being sold by long term lurker beige1100, pictures on my drive.

It is a really nice car bar the slightly coarse engine (and that really isn't at all bad).

aren't all a-series motors slightly coarse engines, especially the 1275's when compared with the smaller ones.

it is part of the a-series charm.

certainly i think that Marvin's 998 engine seems smoother than Cocopop's 1275, Marvin's engine, on tick over is damn near silent, but i am biased and think that the a-series is the finest small engine ever.

For the attention of bargain Vauxhall lickers.

Astra estate, mot till 1st April 2017, just done timing belt, waterpump, front wheel bearing, front pads and discs 4 months ago, replaced brake pipes, flexible pipes on rear, wheel cylinders shoes, front strut mounts springs same in rear new springs and shockers

£120  :shock:  Bargain!

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/vauxhall/astra-estate/1191835972

hmmm, that moggie sounds a nice, honest and slightly shonky little car.

time was when alot of the morris thou's that you saw on the road were like that.

also, i think the W126 posted above was from the very pinacle of mercedes benz. they are amazing, though i dont personally have the chonies needed to take a car like that on!

Although they made a differently coloured and textured interior for each and every single 190E, these only ever came in elephant arse.

Weird.