eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Metro-L-Automatic-/291809804550?hash=item43f1384106:g:i7gAAOSwuzRXd-7F

really nice looking mark 2 metro auto in scotchland, with a shed load of spares included

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

with history, receipts, old mot's etc.

$_57.JPG

plus some natty 12 inch wheels

$_57.JPG

and enough body parts to build another one (ok not really, but there are some rare and useful panels in that stash)

$_57.JPG

this could be a real bargain for someone. i may even have a cheeky bid on this myself

$_57.JPG

Places bid, Mission:Impossible theme kicks in

I had one of these last year; I was trying to buy a 205CTi from him and he wanted it removed the night the auction ended (a Sunday!). Needless to say it never happened and he ended up re-listing it. Don't these loonies realise that this sort of nonsense is actually going to create more problems for them?

That Pontiac is tailor-made for PBK, surely?  I might even have to add it to my watch list.

That Pontiac has shocking styling, nothing about it is right. The headlights look like they should have covers to keep the curve of the front and the back looks like it should be a hatchback, so it looks wrong from all angles; therefore major want.

Your chance to own an actual bit of film history!  A car that everyone will know as soon as they see it!

In the same league as the original Bat-mobile, the Back to the Future DeLorean, 'Eleanor' from the Gone in 60 seconds remake, Ecto 1 or the Bandit Firebird. 

So here it is...

$_57.JPG

Hold back your enthusiasm, I know you all know what it's from.

Wait, you don't? It's from the Second Austin Powers film, "The Spy who Shagged me". Your don't remember it? 

Yup, exactly what I thought.

For sale in Glasgow, you can buy that forgettable car for the low price of £95,000

Nope, that is not a mistake. Ninety Five Thousand of your finest GBP.

Link to the sale, here.

From the ad:

ALSO USED BY MADONNA AND PATSY KENSIT 

Has to be worth the money just to be able to pop out when the mood takes you, to sniff the seat?

Now who remembers this flash in the pan from the 1980's?
The Sinclair ZETA ( Zero Emissions Transportation Accessory) Basically an early bolt on to turn your push bike into an electrically propelled vehicle.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sinclair-Zeta-II-Electric-Cyclemotor-with-Instructions-Charger-NOS-Never-Used-/331896659178?hash=item4d46951cea:g:DTEAAOSweWVXdVus
$_47.JPG

Quirky, but I would want something equally quirky to bolt it to, like a Volvo...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Itera-Volvo-bicycle-Iconic-80s-Classic-Plastic-composite-used-leroica-/262501624049?hash=item3d1e50e8f1:g:BdEAAOSw3YNXXvah
$_47.JPG

OK, I'll go back to hunting for autoshite now