1994 Renault Safrane 2.2 RN for sale £400

25v6turbo

So after I set myself a challenge to find a classic car for under £2500,i managed to achieve this and now the Safrane RN needs to move on,had it a year now and it has never broken down,although I haven,t done many miles to be honest...

So its a 2.2 12V manual,MOT expires end of Dec 19,and has get you home tax until end of Feb,i have serviced it with all genuine Renault items and fitted new leads,cap,rotor,its in really nice condition and the only let down really is the bonnet which is stone chipped and has a couple of nasty scratches,but no rust,rear arches are great,often a rot spot,interior is also very clean,i have fixed the non working heater with a genuine Renault resistor at £162,also replaced the heater control panel as the original broke on the cogs at the rear(£50)I have fully serviced it and all brakes are good,centre and rear exhaust were replaced a year ago and I have fitted new wipers and more in keeping Renault hubcaps...

I had to replace the complete instrument panel as the speedo head seized and snapped,it has a touch ove 132K in total on it but the replacement instrument panel is in KPH(from Germany)but works fina and all bulbs work,no panel peel which is common,sometimes the rev counter doesn,t work but not all the time...

It has a complete bookpack and every MOT certificate from 3 years old,bill of sale etc,its Persian red with cloth interior,NO a/c,manual rear windows,no front fogs and steels,proper pov spec!

Only other thing is a slight misfire at idle,it doesn,t stall,cut out etc but does have a light misfire,driving is really nice and smooth,no misfire there,just a slight one at idle,nothing bad at all,just wanted to mention it.

Car is located in Devon EX12 postacode,this needs to go fast please,so no roffle,just need it sold really and at the asking price please if I can...

Any questions please ask,i have pics to send if you want.

Will put on E-bay soon,but would rather sell on here,it has spare key aswell and owned buy a few people on here before.

Update is I need the space urgently now,my new (well 50 year old car)is here and the Safrane is now moved out of the parking space it had...

I will sell this at a cheaper price if it can be collected TODAY,have had a couple of people interested but nothing firm,i had forgot to say it has a nearly new battery that cost £60 aswell,its ready to go,all cleaned,emptied out just waiting for its new owner!

Come and get it TODAY as you could be a Safrane owner before you know it!

It has severale invoices with it including 2 for cambelt changes aswell.

• 1 month later...