Invacar MK12 - New owner Mrs 6Cyl

egg

I think my biggest worry right now - despite massive chunks of body work missing ;-), is that box of electrics in the cabin where all the main controls are. If that is totally ruined - I'm going to be struggling to do anything.

Hell - I don't even know if these are 12v - assume so!

most certainly 6v

does anyone have a mk12 workshop manual/PDF or such?

I imagine that would be a very helpful for egg to have when it comes to figuring out all the bits :)

(especially as the Model 70 one I have has a wiring diagram, so I would hope the Mk12 workshop manual would have something too :) )

More prep for its arrival. The Mondeo has been SORN for 46 days. I wanted to leave it there longer, but needs must...the garage should be needed for an Invacar..

So have a cold start vid. Never in doubt.

Then the Mazda goes in until Weds. On Weds I'll get a train to Whitstable, walk up to the lock up, remove the Mazda, and hopefully welcome an Invacar!

post-20084-0-82801600-1549896830_thumb.jpg

Glad to have the base back in service though

post-20084-0-59926000-1549896890_thumb.jpg

Thanks (and to Jo).

I need to see a auto electrician in Sittingbourne for a list of several small jobs on my Mondeo, when that happens I'll take some photos of whatever wiring mess is on the Invacar!

*grabs pop corn*  :mrgreen: 

For those who dont follow my Invacar thread or have not seen my posts with the Mk12 brochure

here it is

theres detailed weight and dimension information that should help hopefully when it comes to figuring out how to transport it :)

Mmm is it not a bit cruel to put in a manually operated screen washer? :shock: