Pandemonium - £600

SmokinWaffle

My mum was gonna sell her car to We Buy Any Car - thought I'd put it on here as it's worth more than they're offering (something like £4.50, a bag of skips and half a bottle of 7up)

1.1, Manual, 2 new front tyres last month, believe it was recently serviced but not sure. Just hit 79k. MOT history isn't that bad, tyres and the like. Might need a rear silencer soon or some gum on it - I only say that based on whats on the MOT history - not been in it enough to tell. Some mechanical history? Probably. Who knows. Runs, drives, starts and stops a treat - not even that bad of a place to be. 3/4 months MOT.

Little dent/scrape on the rear arch that was there when she got it and the gearstick gaiter keeps flopping off. She doesn't drive it much so hasn't bothered her.

It's got the best* interior you've ever seen.Bubbly.

Lovely* dashboard

Money shots:

j2fTFZb.jpg

MEilORb.jpg

Zkc2eAS.jpg

Album of piccies for your biccies

£600? Don't think that's too bad for a 56 plate. It's basically new. Tell me if I'm miles off the mark. She wants a quick sale as needs the dough so offer if you're brave I suppose.

Located in Gillingham in Kent - can deliver for train fare or supply tea / coffee / cake (maybe even homemade - she makes a cracking sponge) if you want it. PM me and I can give you my number and arrange stuff pretty sharpish

Bargain. As long as the rear spring perches are in good nick then that's a cracking little car for someone. These really do seem to be more than the sum of their parts in a funny way. IMHO, YMMV etc etc.

GLWTS.

Cheers. It's a nice little car.

The charm of these really is in their honest, rugged utilitarian nature. Good price, fine car. I do believe that 1.1 is a non-interference FIRE engine so very, very easy cam belt changes and no worry if you snap one. GLWTS!

Glad it's well priced! Would have it myself if I had the dolla as a spare.

I'd definitely have a roffle on this. I'd imagine something like this would shift in no time on a roffle. I had a 2008 one, rear axle had to be done on it. Not a bad car in all honesty. 

I don't think she has time for that - needs the dosh. Can't be waiting weeks. Unless it's a high stakes, 6 ticket roffle! Or 12...who fancies it?

This would be bob on for my lad. Noice.

Mentiined it too him but now he has insurance on mine hes got short arms and deep pockets it seems.

Boo! 

Rear springs seats are fine, bit of surface rust but gave both sides a hefty poke / smash with a screwdriver and they are solid as anything. Can give pics if needed

Also don't message me offering less than half of what it's up for, you'll just get an equally stupid response from me. If I wanted someone to offer me £300 I'd be on Gumtree.