Roffle: 1993 Renault Safrane V6 - Collection in Progress

Schaefft

Well, with the new car arriving shortly, it's time to move on the Safrane! Considering its rarity (and the likelihood that I'll never find one in this condition again) its sad to see it go, but needs must, and its replacement is just as amazing! Bramz couldn't justify getting it in the end for reasons so here's someone else's chance to own a nice little piece of French barge...

So what do you get?

Basically one of a handful V6 Safranes with excellent MOT history and 111k miles, GREEN electric, heated cloth seats and a period correct CAR PHONE. It also just passed its MOT with just a deteriorated reg plate and slight play in a wheel bearing as advisories, so not too bad! Body wise its in pretty good shape too, the odd scratches here and there, some bubbling at the fuel filler cap but no real rot anywhere. It drives nicely, doesn't pull to the side under breaking, idles and warms up as it should, no odd vibrations, so no issues there either. It's also getting its alternator rebuild this week as an additional bonus (which wasn't exactly planned...). The power steering pump was rebuilt during the previous owner's ownership but it needs new hose clamps for the reservoir. I also need to get the original radio working, I have put zero time into that yet. It will need a few things here and there but fortunately it has received its fair share of love in recent years.

It also comes with all the hand books and a freaking official Renault repair manual for everything on this car.

I'm advertising it here for 990 quid, that basically is the amount I put into it so it would be good to get it back again, and it seems like a fair price for it. I failed pretty hard taking photos of it so far, I shall provide better ones when the car is back at my house. I will put it into daily use until its sold.

46986090081_5186c16126_h.jpg

32044543297_6b4bd3031a_h.jpg

33110435218_cdea709fc8_h.jpg

36196205684_fa0d079bed_b.jpg

Located in Newcastle upon Tyne. Collection times totally flexible.

Yep I can back this up and say someone PLEASE buy this,as you know I own a Safrane V6 myself and can safely say this is a car that will get more and more following in the future,got mine on a classic car policy and they sold about 100 of these in the U.K when new,a years MOT and a few quirky features make it a nice sensible barge to own without the very worrying RXE items like computer controlled suspension,and several other electrical items that have a habit of packing up...

I would of bought it straight away,but I already own 2 the V6 and a 2.2 RN so a 3rd will be abit greedy,so someone else please buy it.

I have loads of V6 spares etc,so should be able to help if anything is needed.

Maybe I should mention that I am located in Newcastle. I'll personally chauffeur anyone from the airport/central station in it, an excellent chance to be indulged in the luxurious of the spacious backseat and head phone jacks for each rear passenger.

Also check out this promotional video which is oddly enough in German. There's a lady getting naked in it. This could be you!

Maybe I should mention that I am located in Newcastle. I'll personally chauffeur anyone from the airport/central station in it, an excellent chance to be indulged in the luxurious of the spacious backseat and head phone jacks for each rear passenger.

Also check out this promotional video which is oddly enough in German. There's a lady getting naked in it. This could be you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L8cEyzMkPU

Its 9 minute's long, I've not got the attention span to watch all that. How many minutes and seconds is the naked lady at?

Its 9 minute's long, I've not got the attention span to watch all that. How many minutes and seconds is the naked lady at?

At 5:58min she takes her top off lol.

About roffling it: I thought about that, but the ticket price would be fairly high or the number of tickets at about 100. I'm not sure if that many people would be willing to join this roffle.

So the Safrane is a 3.0 V6 chain driven Z7X unit so no cambelt to worry about and I have never heard of one breaking a chain,170BHP and in the case of the RT V6 there is one one other on the road in the UK,i have owned about 10 V6 versions over the last 12 years and every breaker I have bought I have paid over a grand for,seriously,there are several closet V6 fans in the U.K,i know for a fact,i can,t even remember when I last saw a V6 RT for sale.

Also that carphone is stunning!