Snow shite?

yes oui si

I may have missed it but... Photos of our shite in the snow!

About 6-8" overnight, and not a gritter to be seen. Got out by reversing with hard left lock, then going forward up the side of the houses (down a slope into a gravel drive), then reversing hard back up the slope before putting hard left lock on again.

post-5187-0-93439200-1549142940_thumb.png

I may have missed it but... Photos of our shite in the snow!

About 6-8" overnight, and not a gritter to be seen. Got out by reversing with hard left lock, then going forward up the side of the houses (down a slope into a gravel drive), then reversing hard back up the slope before putting hard left lock on again.

golf.png

Mk3s a fucking goodun in the snow. 5 winters now mine will go anywhere. TBF hair trigger throttle response is a pain in the arse in slippy conditions though

We had some snow and ice just as a treat for the way home from work 06:00 Saturday.

Having decided to "send it" out of the car park the car preempted me and sent itself sideways at about 3mph.

Cue a steady 40 minute drive home with me concentrating like fuck.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

I bought a transit custom a couple of months ago. Ford have took all the fun out of driving in the snow. I tried to handbrake it into a space in the screwfix carpark a couple of times but the van kept braking for itself and stopping the skid. I can't find the button to turn it off.

You have to go through the dash menu to turn it off, go left arrow as far back, down to settings, then driver assists, then traction control (from memory)  8)  On mine it still feels like it cuts the brakes if you go too hard in it!