AS in the Community - The Association of Associated MASSIVS 01/01/23

davidfowler2000

I have been invited to go to Paris on a school trip on this date...

I have declined as I’d prefer to be in Cannock with you lot.

Am I a bit mad...?

Are you going to turn up with a coach load of confused school kids? We can all pretend to speak French if it helps.

Are you going to turn up with a coach load of confused school kids? We can all pretend to speak French if it helps.

Additionally I can pretend to be a coach driver; I reckon the kids I take to school would be pretty confused if the normal 35 minute school run took about five hours to complete, with extra bewilderment involved in ending up in fucking Cannock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anybody going want a load of home brew kit? I'm having a clear out as I have no time to use this stuff and my beer drinking is somewhat less than it used to be. A couple of tubs, a pressure barrel, a load of bottles and two kits with brewing sugar. You may need to get some fresh yeast.

Anybody London or South East based coming to this? I need to get a book about lighting a lot closer to Light Bulb Fun than it is at the moment.

I would post it but it’s a heavy one, it’s an big old hardback designed for architects and the like.

Outlaw Bob is coming from Romford, which is either Essex or east London, depending.

I'm only going to be able to make this now if I can get rid of the sofa bed from the spare room before next Saturday. Otherwise the day will be needed clearing the garage of the old living room suite so it can go in there.

*wanders off to try and flog sofa bed to Autoshitists*

I'm only going to be able to make this now if I can get rid of the sofa bed from the spare room before next Saturday. Otherwise the day will be needed clearing the garage of the old living room suite so it can go in there.

*wanders off to try and flog sofa bed to Autoshitists*

Or bring it with you and hold an impromptu auction...

Or even enter it in the Cannock auction, it’ll be better than most of the rammel entered!