AS in the Community - The Association of Associated MASSIVS 01/01/23

davidfowler2000

Hallo peeps.

Discussions have been discussed and we have decided there will be a Cannock meet on Saturday 23rd March featuring Scotoshite and The Midlands Massiv.

Usual format to ensue. Meet Friday evening for a dinner, stay the night, 0900 at The Trucker's Rest for breakfast then round to the auctions for the auction game. Afternoon activity up for discussion as usual.

Interest?

EDIT!
Normal format to ensue. Date now Sat 7th September 2019 for the main event. Scotland will stay over at Premier Inn Cannock South on Friday 6th. See here -

At this rate I may end up coming to look for a new car

It's months away, you'll have bought at least three more cars by then anyway!

Found some book shite to bring for swaps or give away, starting with a ‘Train Recognition Guide’ from 2005, so you can tell one awful looking Yank diesel loco from another.

Guy Martin’s original autobiography, paperback from around 2014. Actually a pretty good read.

Book about Michael Faraday rescued from a pile of stuff about to be recycled by my dad. Has to be 1950s.

Some motorcycle magazines, mainly Bike, Ride from last couple of years but also a Classic Bike from the late 1970s.

Also some old amateur radio books - is anybody into this? Old as in 1949, 1961, 1968 and 1980, all from the ARRL, the Yank equivalent of Radio Society of GB.

As ever call dibs on here if anything’s of particular interest. If I find anything else I’ll update this thread.