AS in the Community - The Association of Associated MASSIVS 01/01/23

davidfowler2000

I'm very grateful to Mssr. Fowler and his Facebook check-in at Cannock as I'd totally forgot about this.

Not only is Mrs Pillock tagging along but we also have small_pillock_replica for the weekend and he's up for it too. Probably aided by the fact he's now 16 and legitimately looking for a car. WCPGW?

1 hour ago, Pillock said:

I'm very grateful to Mssr. Fowler and his Facebook check-in at Cannock as I'd totally forgot about this.

Not only is Mrs Pillock tagging along but we also have small_pillock_replica for the weekend and he's up for it too. Probably aided by the fact he's now 16 and legitimately looking for a car. WCPGW?

Oh man. Until this evening I was planning on coming, but now I'm not able to make it. As a result, I'm going to miss a 16yr old accidentally* bidding on various tatty things that roll in and out of the shed. :-D

26 minutes ago, rantingYoof said:

Oh man. Until this evening I was planning on coming, but now I'm not able to make it. As a result, I'm going to miss a 16yr old accidentally* bidding on various tatty things that roll in and out of the shed. :-D

You're going to miss me jabbing him in the ribs as a 23 year old E-Class estate on sagging air suspension and with fist-sized holes in the front wings rolls through and his arm involuntary jerks into the air. You're going to miss the look of panic on his face as nobody else bids...

I've avoided this thread, as I've now got cash fron the Cav Roffle burning a hole in my pocket. An besides, I haven't got a car to go in.

But just been talking to my Brother and he likes the idea of going. So I might make it down for the Auction at 9am ish. Will be in his Pug 106 or a Lords MK1 Focus.  

39 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Nope auction starts at 11 just checked, get there before so you can pick your cars for the game! 

Dam my cover been blown!

If I can get down early enough, I'll stop by the Truckers first though. What time was you all planning on hitting the Auctions?