6. bub2006 (mebbe)
7. cms206 + FAMS
8. TonyG
9. Brownnova & Mrs brownnova 
10. Mrs Pillock and she might let Pillock tag along too
11. sloth_in_a_bowl
12. Kirton
13. rantingYoof

Assuming MrsYoof and I get an okay night's sleep, I have permission to attend. We'll be at the mercy of a three month old by then, who could be going through a growth spurt according to all the apps and info I have on my phone, so I may have to cancel last minute, but I would be turning up on the morning anyway so no harm done if so.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to be down on Saturday. I'm staying in Hathersage on Friday night so the drive down will actually be fun, and not the M6. I'll be in the Volvo, as I've been told the Jag doesn't fit anywhere in Hathersage that it'll be safe.

Spose I should make a dinner list. If I put anyone on it who's not going then tell me so I can take your name off.

1. davidfowler2000
2. cms206 + WIFE_cms + CHILD_cms
3. chaseracer
4. sloth_in_a_bowl pending @Mrs Sloth's permission
5. FPB7... maybe
6. kirton

Wandering around the web, I've noticed that the Great Central Railway is holding their diesel event that very weekend. It's about an hour from the auctions but many wondrous machines will be running, including a Warship, a Hoover (Just right for Beko then), an early Duff and a couple of Rats. For the more sedate amongst us, a DMU should be there too. There will also a heritage bus service using buses from the local Leicester Transport Heritage Trust who own lots of 70s and 80s goodness amongst other things.
The downside to this plan is that to get a reasonable time there, an early finish at the auctions would be advisable which would skew the auction game somewhat. If it's a no-go for Saturday, I probably will go either Friday or Sunday instead.

Attendees, it's over to you!

I’m up for the Alridge museum again as they had a superb library of utter shite books to pick though. 

As usual, I have some magazines to move on, some ‘ classic cars’ from 2018-2019, a few steam train ones (various titles, from earlier this year) and ‘air forces monthly’ - two whole years worth (2017 and 2018) 

All about current military planes and helicopters, with some proper spotter level detail in them. 

Don’t all shout at once...