BeEP's motors - Pride MOT'd, Cinq starts, C1 for sale.

BeEP

Just now, Six-cylinder said:

I think they look so much nicer than the Seicento I have.

I'm sure it will be available in a couple of months 😀  Or sooner if anyone is desparate enough to persuade me to let it jump the queue!  I do know the electric windows aren't working though, so it will need a bit of time and effort before it leaves here (plus a MOT!).

Just now, BeEP said:

I'm sure it will be available in a couple of months 😀  Or sooner if anyone is desparate enough to persuade me to let it jump the queue!  I do know the electric windows aren't working though, so it will need a bit of time and effort before it leaves here (plus a MOT!).

The problem for me going back to a Cinquecento is I am now used to a mighty 54 bhp!

Pride didn't pass its MOT this morning but didn't disgrace itself either.  Needs a new handbrake cable (which I discovered on Wednesday but couldn't get a replacement in time) and a tiny patch of welding on the front floor which I'd missed.

If you fancy sitting in this interior...

2032350030_K175YPEosfinterior.thumb.JPG.31e7621dc297bf877d51e76b5bacf9d9.JPG

... I will be starting a slow-burn roffle this evening which can run for a couple of weeks whilst I sort the MOT items (I'm hoping the handbrake cable will arrive before next week's bank holidays then retest the following week).

• BeEP changed the title to BeEP's motors - Pride MOT'd, Cinq starts, C1 for sale.

Pride has a full MOT as of this morning.  In case anyone interested has missed it there is a for sale/roffle thread here:

https://autoshite.com/topic/49573-1993-kia-pride-13lx-now-with-full-mot-£750-or-£14-two-for-£25-west-norfolk-18-tickets-remaining

The Focus estate has already proven itself a very capable all-rounder (including swallowing a complete ado16 exhaust), so with the 1800 and Allegro available, hopefully soon to be joined by the 1300 (hence the aforementioned exhaust) I'm struggling to justify keeping the C1 as a toy.  I've re-instated the for sale thread linked below, but at the moment it's not advertised elsewhere:

https://autoshite.com/topic/48735-2007-citroen-c1-vibe-mot-nov-£950-west-norfolk

And finally, having charged the battery last night, this morning I awakened the Cinquecento for the first time since parking it up two months ago.  The V5 arrived a couple of weeks ago and it's booked in for MOT next week.  Assuming no disasters and if the C1 sells I will get a bit of use out of it next month.  Just need to find a way of stopping my foot catching the accelerator pedal almost every time I brake!