Shitting in the shallow end.... Ssang your Yyong

Jim Bell

1 hour ago, Jim Bell said:

They're rubber coated and seem fine against the paint. I'll try not to stand on mine but now that you've mentioned that standing on it is a possibility, it's bound to somehow occur. 

Yup - nicely done.

I did the typical - I'll just put this down and undo the fuel cap - stepped back,ended up on my arse and swore a lot......

31 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

Fuck me that's a posh veg slosher! Mine was a small orangina botthe with the base cut off. Fitted perfectly into the zx's filler neck

The dry crusty veg was a cm thick in places when I finally threw it away after the xantia

You didn't wash and thoroughly dry it after every use?

I think I might be doing it wrong. 

16 hours ago, Jim Bell said:

You can ask, but I won't tell you. 

*Edit - apologies, on review that sounds like a really shitty thing to say @Flat4. I got a bit from a friend. If you're looking for some I could pass your details on. 

Depends how close they are to me but I won't need any till the Granvia is back on the road, and that's likely to be August at the earliest.

I'm a member of English Heritage and have a couple of passes if anyone wants to visit the priory, I just live up the road.

I was thinking of taking my drone for some proper photos but I can't remember if it's allowed. I got chased from St. Mary's light house car park with it. They had erected a sign that you had to read with a magnifying glass.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, Back_For_More said:

Are they felt or rubber based? Just thinking they may spoil your concours finish fella.......

For an emergency fuel helper in the garage I cobbled together ages ago - I used the bizarrely very strong magnets from a knackered hard drive but had to remember a cloth/rag in between them and the paintwork..... these (if rubber based) would've been ideal.

Mine was a shitshow compared to yours - and I stood on the fucker about 9mths after I made it and cracked it to buggery......

top mancrafting sir

I don't give a shit about my paint and JB is the same. They definitely would scratch a decent finish.

I use HDD magnets to keep this piece of caravan awning stuck to my Quickjack, in case of driving rain. They're powerful, eh?

50384438-A2C0-4A07-8800-69AF3B1931B3.png