Shitting in the shallow end. *Bile Hatred* pseudo collection.

Jim Bell

This has been the most educational course I've been on for ages but I've no idea why CBT is rude? Does it refer to the Cunts Bums n Tums fitness class at our local community centre?

Definitely don't put CBT in Wikipedia and click on the result that says Cock & Ball Torture.

Just don't.

We had the LOLlest collection thread in a while and pictures of a misery spec 309 - from where I’m sitting the only* thing we’ve missed out on is a petrol station shot.

You can feel unfulfilled**if you like, but I don’t see you have owt to apologise for.

*Oh, and a poo count, but that’s ok.

** This implies that a diesel 309 Zest was likely to leave you feeling fulfilled in the first place. That’s a bit of a leap, really.

He's firm at what I offered (which was cheap)

Willing to divulge how much that was? The shaft seal on non-turbo injekshun pumps are easy to change with the pump in situ, and the O-rings are a standard component, so are pence from a bearing supplier. 309s are just about the cheapest motoring possible.

309 1.9D is a bit of an oddball as the 309 continued using the XUD9 square-port engine well into the 90s, whereas every other PSA product had moved on to the XUD9A Oval-Port engine by the latter part of the 80s.

Willing to divulge how much that was? The shaft seal on non-turbo injekshun pumps are easy to change with the pump in situ, and the O-rings are a standard component, so are pence from a bearing supplier. 309s are just about the cheapest motoring possible.

309 1.9D is a bit of an oddball as the 309 continued using the XUD9 square-port engine well into the 90s, whereas every other PSA product had moved on to the XUD9A Oval-Port engine by the latter part of the 80s.

£500 with 67k on the clock and most of an MOT. 

Did she work at the Bassetts factory?

No, but she was very grounded. Down to earth as they say. The only thing I think shocked her was Jim Bowen at the afternoon bingo one day. She walked out, but not before complaining to the management. Crude and rude she said.

I changed the throttle o-rings on a Lucas pumped diesel clio. It was dead easy it went something like this

1. Disconnect throttle linkage

2. Remove small bolts holding top cover on

3. Lift the top cover up gently and disconnect linkage going to spindle

4. Remove spindle

5. Replace o-rings on spindle

6. Put back together

I had pics but I think photobucket has eaten them

If this is what the future of chod purchasing looks like then count me in.

I seems to me that you've enjoyed all of the fun of the chase/planning elements and yet actually got to know what was really wrong with the car before you'd paid for it it and driven it home thus cutting out the misery/remorse element of the whole process. I can't decide whether it's witchcraft or cheating...

I'm impressed and have taken notes.

Top thread. Informative and humerous. Would read again. I am still on my one car limit although the T5 volvo is really really stirring my loins. Stankys celica was mine and is a very fine car. Also have had a prelude, from our very own Bob the beard. My lad had a gold volvo which he sold local and has regretted ever since.