Shitting in the shallow end. *Bile Hatred* pseudo collection.

Jim Bell

I'm a member of English Heritage and have a couple of passes if anyone wants to visit the priory, I just live up the road.

I was thinking of taking my drone for some proper photos but I can't remember if it's allowed. I got chased from St. Mary's light house car park with it. They had erected a sign that you had to read with a magnifying glass.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, Back_For_More said:

Are they felt or rubber based? Just thinking they may spoil your concours finish fella.......

For an emergency fuel helper in the garage I cobbled together ages ago - I used the bizarrely very strong magnets from a knackered hard drive but had to remember a cloth/rag in between them and the paintwork..... these (if rubber based) would've been ideal.

Mine was a shitshow compared to yours - and I stood on the fucker about 9mths after I made it and cracked it to buggery......

top mancrafting sir

I don't give a shit about my paint and JB is the same. They definitely would scratch a decent finish.

I use HDD magnets to keep this piece of caravan awning stuck to my Quickjack, in case of driving rain. They're powerful, eh?

50384438-A2C0-4A07-8800-69AF3B1931B3.png

• Jim Bell changed the title to Shitting in the shallow end.... Live!!

I've not been feeling too great lately so I went to see the doctor (not that one).

I told him I'd been sweating, shaking and had bad wind and terrible nightmares. He said it sounded like withdrawal symptoms. He asked had I given up drinking or smoking recently. 

I looked down at the can of Stella in my hand and said no. No I'm still drinking too much and I can't afford to smoke. 

I did mention that since buying the Rexton, that I'd pretty much given up buying shite old cars COLD TURKEY. 

Adobe_20220724_204933.thumb.jpg.a4b2ffec5e90078e152c023192af2ffc.jpg

He said this could be very dangerous and that I really should have tapered off and I should buy something SMALL to ease the symptoms. 

I asked for a second opinion and his mate came in and told me that I should also lose a lot of weight. 

Adobe_20220724_204504.jpg.8410216163dad187ffd296b1f03e2642.jpg

The cunt.