Shitting in the shallow end. *Bile Hatred* pseudo collection.

Jim Bell

Saab is easy,  easier in right hand drive for once too. Jeep Grand Cherokee's are a nightmare for this issue too, and it's pretty involved, usually a lot of sawing to do..

Unrelated, do you still have that Landy load cover kicking about? I’ll be passing your way with a new collection on Friday and can pick it up?

And collect my fiver winnings!

No, I met John F near Leeds before I turned into the wanker / cunt / whatever that's ruined autoshite and yet still can't keep away from the dark wob.

No, I met John F near Leeds before I turned into the wanker / cunt / whatever that's ruined autoshite and yet still can't keep away from the dark wob.

A cunt is a TYPE of wanker if you think about it. Mechanically anyway. So that should be repatition. Ring the bell. Minus five points.

Looking at the callender, it's been almost a fartnight since I did something silly.

That's a long time in politics. And in shite buying/selling/trading. Something happened to pop up on eBay that I've always fancied so I Carpe'd it's fucking Diem right in up to the hinge end.

Off to another coast tomorrow to implement some life complications of a vehicular nature.

It's fun to have a hobby.

If anyone would like a nice Saab, please contact one of our customer services representatives via telephone or email.

post-5435-0-79231700-1555404277_thumb.jpg

I have a colleague who would likely bite your hand off for this but he has a 3 door 206 he'll need to shift first.

Do you want a 3 door 206?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Details PLZ. Mrs S has a mate looking for something. Originally, it was something big and people-ey, now it's something smoll and economy-ey.

Not an early start this moaning. Even the hairy alarm clock slept in.

post-5435-0-41010300-1555492199_thumb.jpg

Silly dog.

Shift because the game is afoot!

Assemble some pointless items that will not be needed*

post-5435-0-12265900-1555492325_thumb.jpg

No breakfast as the PC stands at zero and I don't wish to give my unruly digestive system more ammunition with which to ambush me.