Shitting in the shallow end. *Bile Hatred* pseudo collection.

Jim Bell

This is all very exciting but I must admit it's getting difficult to keep up with, it's like some kind of white knuckle chod-centric rollercoaster ride.

FWIW I thoroughly approve either way, I've heard that all of the inteligencia are driving Franch cars now ;)

This is all very exciting but I must admit it's getting difficult to keep up with, it's like some kind of white knuckle chod-centric rollercoaster ride.

You're still quite new man. We had about 2 straight years of this kind of  pinball idiocy, but then I went bankrupt and had to go in a special home.

And check this out.

Never seen a oil level check gauge in real life before.

https://youtu.be/fs3IITa045U

You need more French!

Best one was when my old boss had a new CX.

He picked it up, turned on the ignition, saw the oil level gauge, thought it was good....

Got a mile down the road, saw the level gauge reading very low. Thought this was very bad.

No mobile or anything (1990) so stopped the car and walked back to the dealer to complain and insist they recover it....

Felt very sheepish when the salesman explained how the gauge works.

At least they gave him a lift back to his car.

That wasn't the last time that CX gave him a long walk!

You need more French!

Best one was when my old boss had a new CX.

He picked it up, turned on the ignition, saw the oil level gauge, thought it was good....

Got a mile down the road, saw the level gauge reading very low. Thought this was very bad.

No mobile or anything (1990) so stopped the car and walked back to the dealer to complain and insist they recover it....

Felt very sheepish when the salesman explained how the gauge works.

At least they gave him a lift back to his car.

That wasn't the last time that CX gave him a long walk!

I'd driven a little way in my then newly-purchased Espace Quadra when I realised there was an un-labeled gauge reading zero. Spent the rest of the trip with the missus deciding what the gauge ought to be for: minutes until next failure, street-cred, kill count (the Shipman-meter),  % of air not CO. Hours* of fun.