First Collection Thread

stereotype

Setting off soon, welcome to my first collection thread. Bailey the GSR has been elected as vehicle of choice as father Tickman is taxi driver and because there's a trusty Halfords advanced in the boot that might be needed.

I've seen a handful of pictures of the vehicle in question, never been to see it before. Kind of already bought it. Oops.

Being collected not from the owner, we'll see what turns up!55bce34e7b8b5d337c0816d6a932e998.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A very brief look over the car and the priority of jobs are:

Handbrake. This I think should be number one on the list.

Drivers door handle. If this worked it would make a massive difference.

The handle has been replaced because the old one had a piece broken which held the rod. The rod is in place on the new one but it doesn't open the door.

There are two more rods loose in the car that we need to identify, one I'm sure is for the lock button but the other I don't know.

The rod for the key lock wasn't attached. I put this back on and that works.

I can't find a picture of what it should look like so far so if anyone has one please post it up. I know there are a few serial Citroen lickers that may point us in the right direction.

087499d418b202acfe28421c41e3e089.jpg

Let's off road!

It was no bother dropping it off in Perth, plus I got to drive it a bit more.

My niece and nephew are happy with the sweeties.

I think it could do with a set of new spheres and the the height correctors lubricated. The HP Citroen ride isn't fully there and it's sitting high as your dad noticed.