1994 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - "cheap jeep"

skattrd

Definitely not a Datsun, nowhere near that interesting.

I'm not sure if I'd say the vehicle was giffery, but the vehicle definitely was giffer owned. It has a few dings and is being sold by a friend, since the former owner is now deceased. Looking at the pictures of the vehicle, his eyesight had been failing for a while.

Not ex Prince Philip , by any chance?

Cheers chaps.

I did consider the vm diesel version but decided I'd rather enjoy driving it than save money on fuel.

A mate had a diesel one years ago and from memory it wasn't particularly economical or powerful.

This being the "high output" shouldn't be too slow, and, fingers crossed, might do 20mpg.

Cheers chaps.

I did consider the vm diesel version but decided I'd rather enjoy driving it than save money on fuel.

A mate had a diesel one years ago and from memory it wasn't particularly economical or powerful.

This being the "high output" shouldn't be too slow, and, fingers crossed, might do 20mpg.

I had a Grand Cherokee with the VM and it was actually bloody good on fuel - would do 40mpg on a gentle run.  It wasn't fast though, and it was comically unrefined.

Can confirm though that a non-Grand with a HO 4.0 will indeed GLF.  The one I drove (in the US) was 2wd which made cornering even more interesting.