Shitroen C4 1.6hdi NOW SOLD

vaughant

Hi all, really overwhelmed at the rapid responses but then it's a cheap working car. Drove it into work tonight and yes the clutch does take a little bit of getting used to but it hasn't slipped out juddered once.

I can see two interested parties above (bangernomics and lord sterling) and I see bangernomics got in first (I did check the pm time L/S just incase) but I'll leave it up to you boys to decide what's fair, someones need/desire maybe more than others but I could do with confirmation ASAP.

I can keep it at the unit but not forever, I maybe able to leave it in the work carpark but my contract is up at the end of the month and it's still not confirmed as being renewed. Ideally, I need it moved on sooner rather than later as :

A) it's not in my name

B) Kev who effectively owns it is not to be messed with and a decent guy to boot

C) if I leave it too long I'll end up keeping it as it's just what I seem to do!!!

Nearest train station to my unit is Hungerford or to work Swindon. If a lift back to Swindon or train on can be provided I'd go as far as Brum as it's an easy route home.

Cheers all.

Ok, I can almost certainly get the money, I can also give you a lift to Brum as I'm going through there anyway.

I can get to you by Saturday or Sunday next week, I need something cheap to get me to work. You've got 2 offers on the table, pick whichever one you want. I have no desire for this car other than a cheap runabout to save me money on fuel.

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply as I'm in work on nights sadly and we've got a ton to do before start up.

Am I to understand your going to take a pass on this Lord Sterling?

If so no worries my man, best of luck with the BMW.

Yeah, basically I've been offered another vehicle known to me, although I'll have to wait for a bit. It kind of fits in with my plans anyway.

If it doesn't sell though or you get messed about, let me know and I'll come and get it.

Chaps - As my search for a Diesel vehicle has reached the ears of many, I am stepping aside on the pursuit of this vehicle. I have been offered another but I may have to wait a little longer. Long enough for me to step back in the BMW for a small while.

Over to you vaughant, good luck with sale.

It’s a pain to collect, if it could be shitely moved I’d have it. Otherwise be my guest LS.

The car itself is firmly in no brainer territory as per prior posts. Run and frag upon failure.