Laguna I RT Sport - 12 months MoT - Won and Sold

RobT

Define "cheap" :D

Well . . .

I always promised myself that if I ever won a roffle then I would collect the car, wherever it was. And I haven't done anything proper stupid in at least a couple of weeks, so temptation is calling my name.

I could just stay where I am, sell this off with a bit of help, and use all the money to extend my travels and buy fripperies such as food. Or I could collect it and deliver it and get back here to France to continue my travels whilst hopefully making a small profit, or at least no loss.

In an ideal world I would offer this up for absolutely dirt cheap, but seeing as how I'm really quite properly skint I reckon I'd be looking for £250. Which I reckon in the grand scheme of things is still a right barg for anything with 12 months MOT, nevermind something as lovely/not horrible as this.

Check your PMs 

Well . . .

I always promised myself that if I ever won a roffle then I would collect the car, wherever it was. And I haven't done anything proper stupid in at least a couple of weeks, so temptation is calling my name.
I could just stay where I am, sell this off with a bit of help, and use all the money to extend my travels and buy fripperies such as food. Or I could collect it and deliver it and get back here to France to continue my travels whilst hopefully making a small profit, or at least no loss.
In an ideal world I would offer this up for absolutely dirt cheap, but seeing as how I'm really quite properly skint I reckon I'd be looking for £250. Which I reckon in the grand scheme of things is still a right barg for anything with 12 months MOT, nevermind something as lovely/not horrible as this.

PM MUTHAFLIPPING SENT.

(Always easier to ask forgiveness than permission)

It's currently taxed and insured so any interested punter could drive it away, assuming they have 3rd party cover. I was thinking of SORNing it at the end of the month, so six-cyl or egg's offer of OSP would be handy (although I can always clutter up a residents bay here for a week or so).

I just wanted to say a big thanks to those that offered collection and storage assistance, to Rob for being a true gent, to the new new owner for being a pleasure to deal with, and to Cavcraft and Jim Bell and Moog for gifting me tickets.

The biggest surprise was that it was the one ticket I bought myself that won, having never won a roffle (or anything else really) before. I would have dearly loved to collect the car myself before keeping it or selling it on but common sense has to prevail every now and again I guess, so I'm remaining where I am and putting the (much needed and appreciated) money towards keeping my travels going on as long as possible.

It's safe to say I'm the happiest of bunnies, and I promise that if I'm ever lucky enough to win another roffle I will absonitely defolutely collect the thing. Wherever in the world I am.