Laguna I RT Sport - 12 months MoT - Won and Sold

RobT

That's fine with me, thanks very much bramz.

Location wise I'm in Beckenham which is 20 minutes south from Victoria or Charing Cross, and 40ish minutes from J7 of the M25. Gatwick Express to East Croydon is another option, should the lucky* winner wish to fly down. Depending on the time I'm happy to collect from East Croydon, or the tram is a 20 minute journey.

Ouch.0a54b74c597bf19f27f4654321ae285e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually, after lubing the clutch pedal mechanism it feels marginally better. I also had stout boots on today which probably helped, as opposed to the thin soled skimpy loafers I wore on collection day.

Have an engine shot. The battery is new.

post-5013-0-50750800-1547914787_thumb.jpg

12 years separate these two.

post-5013-0-37379300-1547914919_thumb.jpg

More interior pics

post-5013-0-95788600-1547914967_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-00130200-1547915014_thumb.jpg

Big boot.

post-5013-0-51605400-1547915044_thumb.jpg

I was paying about £220 fully comp for mine with Admiral; obviously your circumstances may vary but it was one of my cheaper chariots to insure.

I think it would be fine if I had a second policy with some NCB, I'm paying £300 for my V6, but...

(out of interest, tried Admiral, £650)

I have a suspicion this will be impossible to insure at a sensible price for me but sod it, a random please.

I've got it on my multi-car classic policy as it fits the 20 year criteria, but as we all know it can be a bit random depending on which company you choose.

That is lovely.

I know I'm trying to sell it, but actually it is. Drives and rides much better than my Cavalier, but for some reason it leaves me feeling a bit meh. Could be the fact it has no vices, as perversely I tend to prefer cars with a few foibles. Although the rear NS brake shoe is still a bit grindy, so it's not totally fault free.

I could be shooting myself in the foot here, but seeing as I've got skattrd's Impreza incoming I'm going to set Saturday as the draw date for this.  Hopefully that might stimulate ticket sales.  Either that or I'll end up making yet another loss on a car, we'll see...!

I'll send out PMs this evening.

I had a 1.8 flavour as my third first car, it was very capable, and I used it to move most of our possessions from Brum to the South Coast. Drove exactly the same loaded to the brim with heavy stuff as it did otherwise. Only FTPs it ever had were related to me leaving the lights on and flattening the battery (multiple times - the bonger was broken).