A roffle attempt to foist more big, luxury* chod on another shiter. Also foresail £350.

chodweaver

Wife says we have no room on the drive...

Were I to consult Mystic Meg there’s a good chance she’d see me parking the Galaxy and Voyager side by side and turning them into some kind of two room homeless shelter to live in once evicted from the house!

I’m hoping the carrier bag hooks on the Voyager rear seat will seal the deal with wifey I win :)

This maybe offset by her being unable to use the passenger window to escape my legendary arse guffs though.

Congleton is about 7 tanks of pez away by my reckoning (253 miles).

220 miles for me.. just 6 tanks. Bargainous!

All joking aside, I've never even fuelled an LPG vehicle before now, so it could be an interesting* new experience. I wonder if there's even any LPG filling station anywhere near home.

Edit: Google says no.

TBF I'd have to kneel to clear out the roof gutters, being a pointlessly lanky Easter Island statue halfwit clown.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of excuses here and not so much of the buying. This is an absolute barg by any measure of bargedness.

You could spend £6 on a ticket for this or £6 on six pounds worth of something that isn't this.

Alternatively, £350 would buy you this second hand seven seat leather sofa...

post-13750-0-85984300-1547849872_thumb.jpg

...or seven leathery seats that come with heating, lights, a stereo and a humping great engine, all contained within a mobile metal box.

I've always avoided it in the past because they've all been an hour's drive away... But now I work virtually next door to somewhere that sells it.

Still put off by 99% of installations looking like you need to kneel to fill them :/

The connection at the filler is a gas tight seal - once locked on, you hold in a button on the pump (usually at head height) and wait for it to fill. Not so uncivilized, really.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

The connection at the filler is a gas tight seal - once locked on, you hold in a button on the pump (usually at head height) and wait for it to fill. Not so uncivilized, really.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Is it frowned upon to headbutt the stop switch?

220 miles for me.. just 6 tanks. Bargainous!

All joking aside, I've never even fuelled an LPG vehicle before now, so it could be an interesting* new experience. I wonder if there's even any LPG filling station anywhere near home.

Edit: Google says no.

There is reasonably close if you are still near Pullborough, the fuels place that does bulk gas out the back of Billingshurst but they're stupidly expensive 80?ppl

Otherwise loads in the Horsham area, Pease Pottage services are usually the cheapest 64ppl