A roffle attempt to foist more big, luxury* chod on another shiter. Also foresail £350.

chodweaver

Lolz!

Yeah, they're not great, hence why some get converted to LPG. They're not quick, and going quick doesn't suit them anyway. They are however very good at long hauls, and handle and ride a lot better than they should.

My first one has a 66l LPG tank, and that would give up to 230 miles - a fill of LPG costing about 35 quid. I'm guessing the tank in this is the same capacity, but I've not tested it. I know the LPG system powers up and switches over.

I did feel like a bit of timewasting cunt asking but.. this is the sort of chod that just makes me oh so inquisitive, think kia copied these like fuck for them sedona things!

Anyway mother foofoo would actually prison shank me with something if i brought this home, im can still remember hiding the rover 800 streets away!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As someone who travels alone pretty much exclusively, I have a weird twinge looking at this. What's that big spot on its arse on the left hand side?

That's the LPG filler - and it's been offending my eye ever since I got it - the goop that they used for sealing it in is like the red plumbers paste, but looks like rust.

Verdict: unsightly.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Sadly I have far too many cars even to buy a raffle ticket for this,

but it was fascinating to see a 3.3 litre V6 wedged in the wrong way around, and I thank you for that.

I read recently that the V6 configuration often makes for a more compact block than a four banger of the equivalent cc. Certainly, I have not found it bad to work on in situ, though it's a lot harder if you don't take the wipers and the scuttle grille off, first. With that off, even changing the back row of plugs is not a tough job.

Ok, let's get this show* on the road. £6 a ticket, right? Or two for a tenner.
It's still available at £350 if anyone wants to collar it first, though

3. aldo135
6. Talbot
7. Bucketeer
8. ohdearme
10. keith777
11. Flat4
12. keith777
13. Minimad5
18. kiltox
19. bangernomics (from loserone)
24. stephen01
25. keith777
26. loserone
28. gadgetgricey
29. keith777
30. ohdearme
32. ohdearme
35. Minimad5
37. Flat4
38. ohdearme
40. eddyramrod
41. Talbot
43. loserone
44. eddyramrod
47. gadgetgricey
51. aldo135
55. ohdearme
59. kiltox

Love the fact you're managed to get your dog into a couple of pics.

Tbh, he's such a glutton for car journeys, (open a car door, he gets in, expecting to go somewhere) I struggled to keep him out of ANY of the pics I took when I advertised it on tree of gum.

He's similar markings to mine, but mine when he sees something like this, sniffs it, then decides which wheel to piss on. Have I taught him wrong ?

No, but through luck as opposed to diligent training, mine is only interested in pissing on other people's car's wheels. My excuse is he's only marking where another dog has already been...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Two tickets ifyoupleasethankyouverymuch.

I explained it to Mrs. Talbot as "a fucking enormous car with a massive fuel-heavy petrol engine and the wrong type of gearbox, but a column shifter, so you can pretend to be an American, and many big comfortable seats."

Her: "does it piss all its coolant out every 10 miles?" (as her car currently does)

Me: "No"

Her: "Ok, put a couple of tickets on it. Could be a laff."

Hence.

Two tickets ifyoupleasethankyouverymuch.

I explained it to Mrs. Talbot as "a fucking enormous car with a massive fuel-heavy petrol engine and the wrong type of gearbox, but a column shifter, so you can pretend to be an American, and many big comfortable seats."

Her: "does it piss all its coolant out every 10 miles?" (as her car currently does)

Me: "No"

Her: "Ok, put a couple of tickets on it. Could be a laff."

Hence.

Sorted