Eyerseys Motoring Adventures.

Eyersey1234

Both of them are near the Blue Bell Inn at Crookham in Northumberland if anyone is interested. It's an old coaching Inn, does really good food, I can certainly recommend. Neither of the cars appears to have moved for a long time which was why I am surprised they are both taxed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the heater resistor and associated wiring that causes the Zafira fires. 

Cabin filters are an excellent indication of the level and quality of servicing a car has seen. 

They are a bloody pain on a lot of Fords but they can't be ignored forever.

Doesn't cause too many issues to leave the filter neglected but you'll have inefficient heating/cooling in the HVAC system and unpleasant smells 

They rarely take more than 15 minutes to change on any car (bar a few exceptions) - no excuse for them to get left out :)

10 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Cabin filters are an excellent indication of the level and quality of servicing a car has seen. 

Doesn't cause too many issues to leave the filter neglected but you'll have inefficient heating/cooling in the HVAC system and unpleasant smells 

They rarely take more than 15 minutes to change on any car (bar a few exceptions) - no excuse for them to get left out :)

Clearly Eccles hasn't has very good quality servicing before I got him

15 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

The garage told me it can cause the heater motor to burn out if left, that's why I wondered if thar was a cause of Zafira fires

• 3 weeks later...

Eccles booked in for 2 new tyres on Saturday, I'm getting Firestones on him as the cheaper tyres they had were all cheaper Chinese brands I had never heard of before. I also managed to catch a bit of trim yesterday and broke it off so I have to find a way of sticking it back on.

• 3 weeks later...