Cheap Peugeot 205,305,306,405 parts. Also Xantia Citroen Dyane, 2CV, C15, DS ID ,ZX parts

D Spares & Tyres

Got a mint interior in a grey beige colour from a 3 door. CHaseracer has a sunroof I think

Was after interior plastic parts really, I have an STDT with some cracked and shitty bits, all beige plastic handily.

In fact, a couple of black sun visors/shades may make the new black roof liner look less out of place if you have any.

I may just come up for a rummage and incorporate Chaseracer's sunroof glass into the mission if I can do a deal with him.

Probably. Which door? I have three left, pretty sure you will want the one that I don't have. I'll have a look for the a panel

Ah... Yes, the side would help!

I need a nearside door (I've got one, but it's got slidey not windey window) and an offside a panel.

Thanks!

Good 306 brake drum type rear axle?

205 5speed gearbox to fit 1.6i?

Only have one axle left and I'm keeping that as a spare for my 306 and ZX collection sorry!

I do have a good 5 speed box out of a 1993 205 turbo diesel. Not sure how compatible that is though

I do have a 10,000 miles from new box out of a 1995 306 1.6 petrol though if that's any use?

Yes I have a 1769cc engine for £100. Pump removed as someone wanted to buy it but then changed their mind but it comes with it. The 1769 looks identical to the 1905 and there doesnt feel much difference in power

Thank you, I’ll have a think about it. I enjoyed my last visit to d spare’s lair. Which pump does it have and do you have an idea of mileage on the engine?

Was after interior plastic parts really, I have an STDT with some cracked and shitty bits, all beige plastic handily.

In fact, a couple of black sun visors/shades may make the new black roof liner look less out of place if you have any.

I may just come up for a rummage and incorporate Chaseracer's sunroof glass into the mission if I can do a deal with him.

Ah... Yes, the side would help!

I need a nearside door (I've got one, but it's got slidey not windey window) and an offside a panel.

Thanks!

I'll have a look in the next few days

Thank you, I’ll have a think about it. I enjoyed my last visit to d spare’s lair. Which pump does it have and do you have an idea of mileage on the engine?

Lucas pump. No idea on mileage, can't even remember where it came from. In fact, my memory seems to be going. Someone wanted a 1769cc turbo engine a few weeks ago.but I couldn't find it anywhere!

Lucas pump. No idea on mileage, can't even remember where it came from. In fact, my memory seems to be going. Someone wanted a 1769cc turbo engine a few weeks ago.but I couldn't find it anywhere!

I think that's probably because it's in my car now ha! Have you got the central locking and Electric window wiring from the doors for a 205?