Let’s go cruising, PT style...YeeHaw!

NorthernMonkey

As my significantly better half has started a new temporary job for which she needs to commute and out of around the seven cars we own, only one is actually tested (and even that has a buggered gearbox) then the sensible* thing to do is go and buy another one.

#autoshitelife

In order of suggestions...

Sorry Eddy, got enough big barges at the minute.

HMC...I like your thinking. Not today but soon, hopefully.

Mo, I’ve no idea how your mind works but some intriguing suggestions there, keep up the good work.

Sporty-can I just remind you that this is for my good lady to use as a daily. Not sure what you are suggesting about her.

Burraston...been there, got the t-shirt. In actual fact, I’ve of the seven is a lovely low mileage ‘07 HDi Picasso. One careful owner, well specced and oh yes, a fecked turbo.

:lol: LMAO!

Which way you heading? I am currently on a train heading north to Durham to pick up a car...on a Sunday...

Sort of reverse to you really but a bit to the west. I can only dream of such luxuries as a train...my conveyance is a Volvo with various failure and service needed messages.

Seek solace in the fact that whatever you’re collecting is far, far superior to what awaits me.

In case any of you are actually refreshing this thread in case of updates (fools) I feel it only fair to point out that for the last hour, I have been finishing a top end rebuild on a customers 207 who needs it back for work in the morning.

Collection duties will in fact commence shortly.

And it’s now dark so safe to go and collect the better halves latest steed...

post-17519-0-05389000-1547402472_thumb.jpeg

To answer my previous question to the esteemed sporty-shite, then yes, you’re absolutely right, MrsNjgLeeds is exactly the type of girl who is quite happy at the thought of rolling around in a matt black diesel cruiser!

Nice to meet you again, Billy.

Cavcraft UK for all your badly painted Americana needs