Collecting this in a fortnight.......

Rocket88

....involves trains, and boats and planes............decided to flog off everything, and put all my eggs [where they won't get broken, according to advertising..] in one basket.attachicon.gifIMG_2029.JPG

French, wasn’t the 2cv the egg carrier.

And saw this the other day, beautiful thing. Well bought.

C matic for added 'shite points.........

Oh god! Do you know what you’re getting into?

I’m not being a franco killjoy, as someone who’d have a rust free cx as a daily car tomorrow, but is the gearbox oil still available?

Edit - my first car was a 2cv, my second a (manual) CX Pallas. How’s that for a culture leap!

Great then, enjoy the experience! I did have a few spares left, but managed to give them away at last year’s GSA rally.

If you’re new to CXs watch out for a leaky de-aeration chamber ( black bottle thing next to the reservoir). It was £4.50 last time I bought one, but I doubt citron sell them now.

I don’t think that year has a problem with oil pressure switches but they’re not a bad glove box spare for £5.

And if the heater fan stops working it’s either the resistor pack in the air intake trunking or a break in the wires under the central console below the aircraft style levers.

Good luck, I’m envious!