Kiltox’s 2007 Citroen C1!

Kiltox

I wouldn’t tend to use a sat nav for a journey I’ve done a thousand times. Granted I’m in this hotel as a result :D

This is not to sound like a smart ass response but I have my Waze on for every journey I make even if I am nipping to Windsor for instance. Of course I know the way but thats the only way I’ll know there maybe an accident or whatever.

Happened to me the other day I noticed waze was taking me some weird route. Do I follow it or do I know better as it was slap bang in the middle of the day. I decided to follow it then heard on the radio that an accident had literally just happened that saw the M4 closed all day.....so I narrowly avoided that one!

What impresses me the most about the Primera is that the air con is ice fuggin cauld. Absolute bonus feature in the shite market. Already drafted a list of things to sort for it, no wonder I'm always skint. :D Bumper and number plates will get sorted out, as will the dent in the passenger door. Then a clutch will get fitted, obviously the cosmetic stuff comes first rather than crucial mechanical components. Another thing I like is the copycat Recaro style seats, they are comfy as fuck.

Oh aye I forgot to say that the AC is cold as fuck. Remarkable. Didn’t even need a regas m8.

FYI it’s had a full service inc plugs, air, pollen filter only a thousand miles ago.

nenpp/plate services are the best number plate sellers on eBay/amazon if you just want modern font ones.

Cardinal sin on here having modern font on old shite but aye that's what I'll likely do. I might even get wanky pressed ones. I'll check that mob out on amazon , got vouchers from christmas sitting there so at least that's something I can get for free 

This ones certainly basic but it’s got everything you need. Not sure if the boggo Citroen was the base-est out of the three but I remember them being cheapest.

Just got home, uneventful journey as expected. Only used 34 litres of fuel and I wasn’t hanging about - including some pissing about yesterday.

Will turn this into some running commentary on this little beast - feel free to move to the modern section if it’s too new for the main board.

Locks are first on the list - drivers door lock doesn’t turn and the boot lock is stiff.

My mum's 107 is the same. Drivers and passenger door are tricky to use.

Will turn this into some running commentary on this little beast - feel free to move to the modern section if it’s too new for the main board.

Locks are first on the list - drivers door lock doesn’t turn and the boot lock is stiff.

The drivers door lock has worked on occasion, the barrel can turn with some manipulation of the door handle, so the barrel isn't goosed!

Glad you got it home no bother. The long gearing means it's alright on the motorway. 

I've just realised I think I left the old battery behind the passenger seat. There wasn't actually anything wrong with it, just I had a beefier, nearly new spare so stuck it in. It will probably be fine with a conditioning charge if you have a use for it.