Kiltox

Kiltox’s 2007 Citroen C1!

M6 is at a complete standstill J14. Yay.

I’m obviously not driving right now officer.

Yep, been closed MB for hours I'm afraid, your about 5 mins from me, hope you get moving soon..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Oops... Hope you packed a pie or 2...

Lanes are closed on the M6 motorway in one direction following an accident tonight.

Highways England and the Central Motorway Police Group are at the scene of the accident, which has taken place on the Northbound carriageway between Junction 14 (Stafford North) and junction 15 (Hanchurch/Stoke-on-Trent).

Traffic England are currently reporting the event is expected to clear by 11.30pm this evening, with two lanes still shut.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/live-m6-closed-accident-stoke-2417107

Seeing the Primera on the little ANPR screen I had to enter the reg into to “pay” for overnight parking was quite cool - proper grainy dark photo yet it picks out the plate perfectly (despite the front plate being s bit broken). Impressive stuff.

Don't understand why they couldn't have got them all on a bus and out of there in half an hour.

They legged it on to the motorway I think I read, so it had to be closed for safety of both the runners and drivers.