ACA Kings Lynn

95 quid Peugeot

Yeah it did look a bit tatty but I really liked it, must be interesting to drive with the tuned engine, sounded quite fruity albeit not running right as it was backfiring, even saw a flame! The interior looked alright, went with the rest of the car, I did take a picture of it:

post-26804-0-40450800-1548542125_thumb.jpg

It was a good day out though, I'd certainly go again.

I reckon the Bentley T1 was a good buy as it was up with a full MoT, didn't look full of wob, and I watched the new owner drive off in serene comfort. Could've shat itself 3 miles down the road of course!

Another good one was the no reserve Audi 80 with 22k miles. I'm sure I've seen it at the FOTU as the plate rang a bell.

Just one more pic. These baloon like tyres on a W126 amused me.

post-5013-0-41120500-1548542429_thumb.jpg

Oh, I should probably say a big thanks to all who helped push it around, open the bonnet, get some air in the spare tyre, stop me from tangling the speedo cable in the fan belt, offered help or lodgings after the fall or otherwise made me feel a bit less silly for spending £6000 of somebody else's money on a hopeless old crate. Ta. I'll start a thread and do a write up when it's fixed.

Not sure... rear main bearing maybe, into the clutch and then being chucked out of an access hole in the bellhousing? It managed to distribute a shocking amount of oil all over the car park in about two minutes of running so ita being thrown out from somewhere with some force. The leaky fuel tank will, I hope, simply be fixed by not brimming it and the high idle was just the choke sticking on so that's been 'fixed' already.

It was a good day out though, I'd certainly go again.

I reckon the Bentley T1 was a good buy as it was up with a full MoT, didn't look full of wob, and I watched the new owner drive off in serene comfort. Could've shat itself 3 miles down the road of course!

Another good one was the no reserve Audi 80 with 22k miles. I'm sure I've seen it at the FOTU as the plate rang a bell.

Just one more pic. These baloon like tyres on a W126 amused me.

20190126_114136.jpg

That T1 was going out the door whatever. It was its second time round. Looking from its Mot history it just wasn't being used. People bottle such cars at auction, but I would hazard a guess that it was a good buy (provided it was a private entry).

Those tyres are really quite something.

I've been sat at my office since 1pm (it's now 4pm) waiting for the lovely Igor to deliver the discraced 16, but there is some insane delay on the M25 and I have no idea how long I'll be waiting. As I have thought many times before, I may as well just move in here and not bother going home.

I've been sat at my office since 1pm (it's now 4pm) waiting for the lovely Igor to deliver the discraced 16, but there is some insane delay on the M25 and I have no idea how long I'll be waiting. As I have thought many times before, I may as well just move in here and not bother going home.

M25 looks blocked clockwise from the m26 to the m23. Roadworks.org

Yeah it did look a bit tatty but I really liked it, must be interesting to drive with the tuned engine, sounded quite fruity albeit not running right as it was backfiring, even saw a flame! The interior looked alright, went with the rest of the car, I did take a picture of it:

I really like it too. I expected it to go for much more. Hope it's found a good home and the oval isn't beckoning at that price.

According to the Tat Thread, it's found a home with somebody who's immediately tried to flip it for double the purchase price (including commission) without doing anything at all to it.

Don't you just want to pour molten jam down these people's trousers, then set them on fire? They are cunts on a par with Piers Moron and Jeremy Cuntson

Ah boogger! Wish I'd gone and had a punt now. Doubtless it'll be plate raped at the very least. I'm not sure it's out of oval territory even at the new price. Either way I bet it won't be kept looking like it does. I'd just like to think someone would get it running properly and hopefully MOT it for safety's sake, then use as is.

^ closed group

Ah my apologies,didn't realise. 

fiat-1800-estate-1.jpg

It's this Fiat 1800 estate that sold for £850 at the auction now up on a local selling page for £1695.

Honestly I didn't think it was worth it at the auction price, it is so utterly rusted out I'd say it was beyond any sort of repair.