Cavcraft 2021: More Italian slow shite.

Cavcraft

New year, same old sort of rubbish. Diesel, possibly 'L' series?

49344727_1979620785667201_27111094961297

49702368_1979620702333876_88218914777108

This has a date with destiny. Probs tomorrow. Anyhow, that's the first one of 2019 chalked up, what else will this year bring?

I think I'd quite like an L series Freelander, it's basically a jacked up R8 isn't it? I find myself yearning for a bit of Rover Group CLASS and HERITAGE.

Aye they're sluggish but the L series can be tuned, and they tolerate a bit of veg.

The selection of warning lights is probably* just a reluctor ring or ABS sensor.

The Garage I use has a Identical one of these in except Black having the filler cap repair panel fitted an a respray.

Apparently it belongs to a local trader who buys up these late KA's. Then has the rusty filler caps sorted and sells them for a profit. The last one he sold a few weeks back over Xmas. The new owner travelled up from Bournemouth to the Midlands, stayed a night at a Travel Lodge and then parted with £1600!

Send him my way!

In other news, the PT has gone (obvs) and the Mondeo has just followed suit. Going to have the (mildly) better ST170 bought back up here now I think.

Is it just the outer wing around the filler cap that rusts or does it start from the inner wing and eat its way out?

alienburst.jpg

Bit of both apparently, the cavity is filled with foam (famous for holding onto water (famous for rotting metal)) so the inner wing will be going as quickly as the outer