Today a dual reverse collection is supposed to start.
Unfortunately, it does not go well, one car failed to start. By now its flooded and the battery is empty.
It obviously has character and refuses to leave from a good home.
We have a ferry to not miss that is far away, as you may know, no seaports in Bavaria...
For added misery, it rains... no it pours.
While i have more coffee, some clues:
- Great circle distance to destination; 1444 km
- Involves not one but two cars
- Destination is outside the EU
- Destination does not use €
- a lot of driviing and a 20 hour ferry trip is included
- train, fellow shiter car borrowing and flight tickets assure the return journey
Public guessing of destination and cars involved is now open.
Proper collection tool kit is on board.