There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Saabnut
      An international kolleckshun in reverse, the car is located in the UK but I am not! My friends arrived from the Bahamas to stay in France for a couple of months so the first thing they did was to ask me to source transport. The only sensible* thing to do was to buy shite from here, so as I am heading home today, they are coming along to kollect. They will probably spend a week or so in the UK before returning to France.
      For added bonus shite points, the transport is of course the bargainous AS Saab of many warning lamps! Will update when I can, which may not be often!

• By cms206
      Good morning.
      I have been clearing out* for a while now. Today, a Volvo left. I have made tentative arrangements to have two others leave, so those are sold pending collection.
      Last week the Council Estate died at 5am when I was leaving work. The daily for some time, the ever reliable Montego EFi, started haemorraging fuel AND water in alarming amounts, as well as overheating in traffic as the fan switch has breathed it's last. A new water pump will be on order when I can be arsed but the fuel leak has been sorted.
      Bother.
      Neither Hyundai is currently MOT'd as my tame mechanic is on a bender.
      This can only mean one thing... I am boarding the first of four trains at 10.25am - IT'S NEW CAR SATURDAY!

But first, a salute to a fallen comrade. Goodnight, sweet prince. 10-11-87 to 26-10-19.

• By skattrd
      I told myself I don't need any more cars, I've got enough and I'll get some fixed and have loads to choose from.
      Then you end up working too many hours, one cars breaks the week after getting it through an MOT, then another breaks and you're back to one working/legal car. Instead of getting them fixed you end up browsing ebay and bidding on yet another car.
      Today in pictures:

… good night folks.
    • By NorthernMonkey
      FFS. Will I never learn?
      Wetherspoons, Friday night, steak consumed along with several pitchers of Long Island iced tea is NOT the time to check the ‘for sale’ thread on your handheld communications device for new posts, kids.
      Alarm duly set for 05.00.....