23. gm

gm

24. MorrisItalSLX

MorrisItalSLX

25. Angrydicky

Angrydicky

• Similar Content

• By Arfur Foxache
      So a couple of weeks ago I was up at Mathewsons for the auction. I’d bid on a couple of things that didn’t meet reserve. Getting towards the end and this came through. Still didn’t meet reserve but got the call a couple of days later to say my bid had been accepted. 
      Anyway, we have a caravan at Primrose Valley so had arranged collection for today. First stint is just from Thornton-le-Dale to Filey which is about 18miles. Then tomorrow will be Filey to Leicester either via Humber bridge and Lincoln or Driffield then M18 and M1. Choice of route will depend on how it behaves today and how confident I am that it will be happy on the motorway. 
      Car collected now and refreshments of Tea and Scones consumed, we are off for petrol with Mrs Foxache following in the modern. 

• By Tomtation
      Hi all, i'm after some advice. I know there are at least a couple of us on here that reside over the channel and that the general wisdom level for collectioneering is pretty damn impressive. So what would your advice be in my situation?
      How do I go about getting a hydraulic Citroen in unknown condition (only that it is certainly not roadworthy atm) from France, near the swiss border in Héricort to me in Somerset? I REALLY REALLY WANT IT, and am quite happy to pay. In an ideal world i'd just hire/purchase a trailer and rock on into France - but I cannot drive a trailer on my licence (to young...). I've used shiply before but i've been fucked around once and had success once. Are there alternatives? 
      I need to call the seller, but won't be able to until after work this evening - the ad says no emails (fucking irritating)
    • By jonny69
      Here’s how this thread is going to work. Attached pic is what I have sold. You don’t have to guess what the vehicle is, you have to guess which two well known Shiters are coming to pick it up, what pile of crap they’re coming in and where the mugs they are coming from. They’re arriving at 2pm on Saturday. Go!
      I have hints to drop including detailed personal descriptions and I’m funny so this thread will be funny. 

• By Skizzer
      As per the News 24 thread, I have bought another faded glory.
      This time it’s an early E30 320i in Bahama beige with matching brown nylon upholstery. It’s one of my favourite 80s BMW colours, which means it’s desperately uncool to everyone else (except possibly on here of course).
      Collection is this evening: I’ve just got back from the bank.
      Updates to follow .