• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tomtation
      Hi all, i'm after some advice. I know there are at least a couple of us on here that reside over the channel and that the general wisdom level for collectioneering is pretty damn impressive. So what would your advice be in my situation?
      How do I go about getting a hydraulic Citroen in unknown condition (only that it is certainly not roadworthy atm) from France, near the swiss border in Héricort to me in Somerset? I REALLY REALLY WANT IT, and am quite happy to pay. In an ideal world i'd just hire/purchase a trailer and rock on into France - but I cannot drive a trailer on my licence (to young...). I've used shiply before but i've been fucked around once and had success once. Are there alternatives? 
      I need to call the seller, but won't be able to until after work this evening - the ad says no emails (fucking irritating)
    • By Skizzer
      As per the News 24 thread, I have bought another faded glory.
      This time it’s an early E30 320i in Bahama beige with matching brown nylon upholstery. It’s one of my favourite 80s BMW colours, which means it’s desperately uncool to everyone else (except possibly on here of course).
      Collection is this evening: I’ve just got back from the bank.
      Updates to follow .
    • By colc
      Probably not, driving this lot
      to here........

to collect this

• By pshome
      It's foggy and we are running late...

We stay within Bavaria, going to beautiful Deggendorf at the blue river danube.

Guessing is now officially open.

Hint: it's blue, of course French and as a pshome first OMG it decides itself what gear is best.
    • By pshome
      Today a dual reverse collection is supposed to start.

Unfortunately, it does not go well, one car failed to start. By now its flooded and the battery is empty.
      It obviously has character and refuses to leave from a good home.
      We have a ferry to not miss that is far away, as you may know, no seaports in Bavaria...
      For added misery, it rains... no it pours.

While i have more coffee, some clues:

- Great circle distance to destination; 1444 km
      - Involves not one but two cars
      - Destination is outside the EU
      - Destination does not use €
      - a lot of driviing and a 20 hour ferry trip is included
      - train, fellow shiter car borrowing and flight tickets assure the return journey

Public guessing of destination and cars involved is now open.

P.S.
      Proper collection tool kit is on board.