A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

In many years of trying I'm yet to win a roffle. I reckon the way the/my world works my chances have increased massively now that I'm many miles away in a foreign country. Unfortunately this car is just too unappealing to test that theory. So yeah, one random for me ta.

Hmm, can meet you half way.....hang on a minute.....

Clayts you cheapskate, I told you about the tiny battery and the clattery bottom pulley when you bought it!

I would have a random but I don't want the car back so seems pointless. They say every car has someone for it and you were 'it'.

Good luck with sale, these cars aren't bad at all despite the negative hype

Manuel ot auto?

I don't liek PT cruisers, or the Merc 4-pot, so just 1 random, and can you put it under the name of barmatt  please.

Erm, thanks I think. Did you do that because you know how much I love* pt cruisers?

I make that 38 tickets sold in just four hours. For a rattly matt black PT Cruiser. What is wrong with us?

Half the tickets sold seem to be people trying to inflict this car on others, the rest of them god only knows why.

But saying that if I win I'll defo smoke about i it for a bit, might even be tempted to chop it into a pick up.

Clayts you cheapskate, I told you about the tiny battery and the clattery bottom pulley when you bought it!

I would have a random but I don't want the car back so seems pointless. They say every car has someone for it and you were 'it'.

Good luck with sale, these cars aren't bad at all despite the negative hype

Aye, I spent all my money on prostitutes and booze fucked old Rovers, and this one didn't get a look in, more's the pity, just enough outlay to get a ticket.

I did promise I'd shift it on here though so someone else can marvel at its brilliance*

I love all the ambitious projects to convert to panel van/pick up - really needs doing.

However, be warned you may be circled by people like this:

member-button.jpg

To be fair, the members club have been pretty helpful when called upon. I also have access to the workshop manuals etc from my one year membership which I can provide the lucky* winner.

Right, better do this here list then....

attachicon.gif98A3DD25-BB47-40FD-8927-CD57712939DA.jpeg

attachicon.gif10B56A4B-FE5D-4B98-8575-E720066CD288.jpeg

The PT converted by delux on retrorides. The cars do nothing for me but that is one of the nicest looking vans I have ever seen.

Anyone else want to buy njgleeds a ticket ?

He's already in it up to his neck for seven.

Almost tempted to buy another five for him myself....