A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

I was one of the few who actually wanted to win this fecker, purely to convert it into a van to advertise the business. I’ve got neither the time or disposable readies to do anything with it (this is assuming my better half is liable to view this thread) but please don’t let it get to the last resort situation if you know what I mean.

I forgot to mention to Billy this car comes with a free wolf T-shirt as part of the package, kindly supplied by the previous owner. It's the law to wear it, apparently. I've never worn it. I'm handing myself into the cop shop later.

Anyway, you soft buggers - save the PT Cruiser ? It's not a dog about to put to sleep you know....

Transfer of ownership arrangements are vaguely in place....

I've told my non existent children the black car is going to live on the farm.

I can't hate them... It's very annoying, damn this thread

I can. I just look at them and want to commit seppuku with whatever I have in my hand.

They're the automotive equivalent of Coldplay. Or Nickelback. Or Black Sabbath or some other horrendous pile of shit.

Fuck this. How much do you want Billy? I’m local. Lots of nonsense talk!

Be very aware that there is a local Cruiser group for Derby and Notts and they meet every month on a Sunday. I have miraculously failed to be sucked into this evil clan....

Anyway, if it's a toss up between a delivery to Bridgford or a hike along the A50 I know which one I'd favour ;)