A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

In later news, I missed all the excitement as I’m at Sheffield Arena, where I just watched Tony feckin’ Hadley. By accident. Madness indeed....

Tony Hadley wasn't in Madness, was he ?

Comedy "Gold"....(see what did there ? I'm here all week etc etc)

It'd be funny if Barbara Cartland Dog point blank refuses to get in it.

I know he looks like a psychopathic lunatic who would rip several lions several new arseholes all at the same time, but he's fairly* well accustomed to getting into terrible cars.

I'm actually surprised how mildly disappointed I am that my number failed to come up tonight.

As with the unexpected lust for an orange Citroen Pluriel at Ballyclare auction the other month, it appears I have hitherto unknown depths of automotive depravity just waiting to spill out everywhere...

In later news, I missed all the excitement as I’m at Sheffield Arena, where I just watched Tony feckin’ Hadley. By accident. Madness indeed....

Billy's singing

So true funny how it seems

Always in time, but never in line for dreams, I bought a ticket for a PT Cruiser..

Why do I find it hard to write the next line?

Over to you guys..

By the way... big thanks to Kringle for my ticket.  Seriously!  This might not have been a car I wanted (or indeed could have used), but as you've seen, I had another Shiter lined up to make good use of it, so nothing would have been wasted.