A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

It used to take me a week to earn the same as one of these tickets, and now I'm gifting that to a stranger on the internet with a 1/60 chance of winning a picture of a car. (I don't know if the car actually exists) My 12 year old self would have quit the job immediately claiming the older me was a total prat.

Paid

Something weird is going on here. I live in a fairly small village on the edge of Pendle hill...there’s probably a couple of hundred houses, a pub and a post office and that’s it.

Bearing this in mind, not a hour ago as I was getting something out of the car, a bloody 03 plate black diesel PT with a rattly flywheel pulled up opposite and the occupants went into the neighbours. Never seen one in the area before...what’s the bloody odds?

I’m a little scared now.

Ah good, they call that the doppelganger effect. I think.

(jumps onto walkie talkie) Stand down, boys, he got the message loud and clear

I dunno, apart from the looks, I reckon it’s a canny useful car like. Mrs Hoker and I are potentially in big need for this, and also in Nottingham, so if someone wins it and shits their pants, am sure we could come to an arrangement.

I dunno, apart from the looks, I reckon it’s a canny useful car like. Mrs Hoker and I are potentially in big need for this, and also in Nottingham, so if someone wins it and shits their pants, am sure we could come to an arrangement.

If I win this, it's yours as long as you need it.

Virtual quids sent via magical electronical trickery.

If I manage to smash my unbroken run of roffle failures on this rattly big lump, first refusal will fall to the long-since-ex MsDatsuncog - and, in the entirely likely event of a polite and slightly confused refusal, then it's Binhoker's...

And I absolutely don't want it!

I've just found out that MrsDC's mother absolutely detests these vehicles, so if it's a "no" from the former MsDC, and once Binhoker668 has filled his boots/come to his senses, it could still be worth my while shipping this yoke over after all... Truly, this vehicle would be the gift that just keeps on giving.

A mere 48hrs before we discover which of us Lady Luck has chosen to inflict this on...

Something weird is going on here. I live in a fairly small village on the edge of Pendle hill...there’s probably a couple of hundred houses, a pub and a post office and that’s it.

Bearing this in mind, not a hour ago as I was getting something out of the car, a bloody 03 plate black diesel PT with a rattly flywheel pulled up opposite and the occupants went into the neighbours. Never seen one in the area before...what’s the bloody odds?

I’m a little scared now.

PS paid ;-)

It could have been worse, just imagine if the person who got out was the spitting image of you. (At least Roger Moore's double got to drive a Lambourghini)

Blimey you lot are good - thanks everyone for promptio paymentio.

If my auditing skills* are right, just pauldoubleyou to insert hand in electronic wallet

I will almost certainly have made an auditing error, however, cos maths blind, so feel free to punch me in the face with a moist kipper if I've blundered Paul

One slight tweak to the list, The Moog has chickened out  kindly donated his ticket to Bucketeer.

1 pauldoubleyou PAID
2 keith777 PAID
3 Saabnut PAID
4 garethj PAID
5 SRi05 PAID
6 Tam PAID
7 Cavcraft PAID
8 Pandamonium (gifted by yes oui si) PAID
9 bramz7 PAID
10 yes oui si PAID
11 garethj PAID
12 bramz7 (gifted by loserone) PAID