12. Ghosty

Ghosty

13. beko1987

beko1987

14. SierraMikeHotel

SierraMikeHotel

• Similar Content

• By ruffgeezer
      Ok I'm going to see if we've enough interest in the Autoshite Dealership stickers to run off another batch.

I will need to pre-sell a minimum of 120 before I will place another order, and I have contacted the company that made them to recheck the run price.

I am also considering a new design with the url in it, but done so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb (and I corrected the boobies for this run!):

Please state your interest by copying the following and adding your name below:

Eg:

Ruffgeezer: 1

• By Jim Bell
      Four Sail.

Autoshite Decals. Thats "stickers" in old money.

Medium Quality external vinyl. Will withstand prolonged mocking, and rain.

Gr5 for adorning your lap top lid, enamelled tea mug, tool box, prosthetic foot, bus shelter, expensive guitar flightcase or underpant drawer.

Pics*

*please note that the 50p pictured is intended to indicate scale and is not included in the purchase price.

If you would like to pay via another method, I am happy to discuss.
      Swaps, sex, real money, dares will all be considered.
    • By mk2_craig
      Alright then shite fans, time for me to clear some space in my parents' loft and get shot of my carefully-assembled model collection from a quarter of a century ago. These have all been "cherished" in the sense that 12 year-old me would take them out the boxes, display them, occasionally dismantle/reassemble them, take the racing stickers off some of them, respray a few of them, add number plates to them, but leave most of them alone and return them to the boxes.

I'm not mad keen on simpy lobbing all of these on Ebay therefore am open to offers on any of the following. See something you like, speak up! As a guide, the going rate for the BBurago 1-24 scale that make up most of the collection seems to be in the region of a tenner each, the 1-18 scale a bit more, the 1-43 a bit less. Bulk discount will be available! Postage is from Jersey so not the same rates as Royal Mail, I need to check out the approx cost as a small parcel seems to be considerably more.

A small portion of the 1-24 stuff first. Some of these are photos cribbed from the Internet on account of not having dug everything out yet. Will probably retrieve the rest at the weekend.

Ferrari F40

Citroen 2CV

Beetle convertible
      Beetle has two bits of interchangeable plastic representing the soft top in lowered and raised positions - nice touch. Mine is in a red box same as the 2CV however.
      EDIT May 2019 Beetle and 2CV sold

Fiesta XR2i

Granada Scorpio
      My Scorpio has different wheels to the above, otherwise identical. 3/10/17 SCORPIO SOLD

Autobianchi Y10
      3/10/17 Y10 SOLD

That'll do for now. 1-18 stuff up next.
    • By 320touring
      After a fun* 30 mins phonecall to insure the latest purchase, I thought I'd cheer myself up by starting a collection thread a wee bitty early!

First clue.

I ain't had one of these before..
    • By eddyramrod
      Copied over from Shite In Miniature...
      Note for future reference...  I've decided most of my Matchbox (-sized) cars can go.  It's a vast collection,   Most have been repainted at least once - by me, obviously.  My eyes and hand aren't good enough to do them again.  I've got way too many to list so ask if there's something you want and if I've got it, we can do a deal.  Most will be 50p each plus postage, so it'll make sense to build up a parcel.

I thought it best to do this, then I'm not clogging up the main thread.  This could well go on for months.