Citroen bx 17rd for sale. Sale on hold as its done a Citroen the little bastard!

dean36014

I will be sure to keep a build thread and provide regular updates.  I'm so excited!  Looking forward to the 170 mile drive home next weekend, all being well.

Now, if someone can hurry up and buy my Rover that would be super.  2019 is apparently the year of fast sales here on Autoshite so don't disappointment us all by dithering about trying to decide if gold three spoke alloys and two tone paint are really what you want to be seen wearing this season.

Yep, I hear ya!

I've got 2 dyson dc50's, a dc25 and Dyson dc54 in the porch... They need to be done by Thursday, I need 2 new tyres to go with the 2 as new tyres coming from chez moog

I’ll sort you out a couple of good tyres on 406 rims to send down with Will as I’ve got loads kicking around so you’ll have a full set ;-)

You ever had one of those days? Went to get the bx out and round the front to wash and clean ready for Vulgalour on Saturday. Got him out the tent into the entry when pop another fucking pipe has blown. This is the pipe I checked and seemed fine when I replaced the other one. I fucking give up. I've messaged Vulgalour and apologised profusely but unfortunately I can't sell him like this. More importantly I'm so glad it burst on me and not on his way up North. This leaves me with the fact I have an immobile car that needs fixing and it's cold and I feel lousy. I guess the little bastard just didn't want to be sold. Apologies to all.

3e8487da39b7c25d1b83dacec9bec207.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

The idea was to shift this and the red Xm so I have less maintenance to do. The Xm decided to leak from doseur valve and now this. Pissed off big time. It's nothing to do with money it's a realisation that my health is to hell in a handcart. If you can think of a way to get it home as is, unfixed, I'll knock 150 off.

It's okay, we're hiring a flatbed and bringing it home that way.  It can live at the unit and think about what its done for a bit while I work through whatever it might need pre-MoT.  Princess will just have to keep being good in the meantime.

It's okay, we're hiring a flatbed and bringing it home that way.  It can live at the unit and think about what its done for a bit while I work through whatever it might need pre-MoT.  Princess will just have to keep being good in the meantime.

Is dailying car with silly suspension prone to breaking.

Has no money.

Buys car with different silly suspension which is already broken.

Sells functional car with normal suspension.

11/10 Top shitting.

Top job, vulgalour! :-)

Dean36014, if it makes you feel better, your excellent photo here...

attachicon.gifRandom Teapots BX.jpg

prompted a reminder of this...

attachicon.gifRandom Teapots.jpg

https://youtu.be/Uzx9ArZ7MUU?t=934

How many random teapots can you find in the pipework of that engine bay?

Microsoft obviously got their idea from Citroen.