Waftage required

I'll be shifting my xm hatchback for sale soon. Its a 2 litre 16v petrol auto. Mechanically very good, but will need a rad at some point as it looks manky. The bodywork is rust free but unfortunately its suffering laquer peel to the roof, spoiler and a few other places.  Mot'ed until April sometime. Would like around £500 for it.

Other considerations......Omega, Lexus, in fact anything really comfy..........mpg not an issue...would like to chop in ex Mr Simms Passat against it, but , if not, cash is available.....!

Coincidentally I have the ex Sims Lexus RX300 which I think I may want to offload due to too many vehicles and the wantage of a big van to convert for summer jollies.

Still has the annoying electrical gremlins as per his thread (soz don't have time to dig it out as going out for the night in it very soon) - I have just put a new battery on it as I suspect the aforementioned shut down of various systems may well be due to lack of amps/voltage, the battery does go stone dead if left a week or so when it's doing this annoyance, but seems to be fine when in daily use!

I have fallen hard for my ridiculous P38 rangie, so that's a keeper despite all logic and sensible head telling me not to flog the one car on the fleet which will live forever, trouble free, but hey, I'm smitten so that's all there is to it, and truthfully Daughter is probably going to give me her old RX fairly soon as she is hankering after something much newer, so it's not as if I'll be without for any length of time, anyway, I digress, the ex Sims one is only on seventy odd thousand miles I think, whereas daughter's is on 160k and using coolant slowly but there is a definite issue, which I am happy to live with, she is not so keen, also she wants something less thirsty :)

Looking to get what I have in it, so about a bag of sand as the southerners say. The check engine and VSC lights are still on, doesn't affect the drive at all, otherwise a lovely thing which I would drive anywhere in, am now in Huddersfield, West Yorks, if it's of any interest let me know, not in any rush to shift yet and would prefer cash monies please. If you want more info I'm sure I can get my act  together early next week and do a proper description :)

Tell me more, Mr Mum.......

1997 Lexus LS400, 134k miles (ish) MOT till early December  2019. No advises on MOT, it went straight through

sounds alot, but its only covered 30,000 miles in the last 12 years.

A/C don't work, its got a leak somewhere so when gassed it does work for a week/10 days, but not all the time. and the drivers heated seat don't work either. everything else though does!

its jewel green (almost a british racing green) over silver, still got its original wheels, stereo, tool kit (with torch) and books etc. its got service history too.

post-18270-0-75372500-1546706022_thumb.jpg

post-18270-0-20743400-1546706012_thumb.jpg

needs a service and really a cambelt. that was last changed in 2002 i think? there is a label on the front of the engine that says when (an its dark out!) and a damn good valet cos its grubby inside and out. No tears or burns in the trim, its just dirty. and VERY biege!

post-18270-0-04293700-1546705996_thumb.jpg

sorry would prefer a cash sale its really Kerry's car and she wants around £1700 for it.....

post-18270-0-49838100-1546705964_thumb.jpg

post-18270-0-52147200-1546705972_thumb.jpg

here's the ultimate in quirky. top of the range vel satis initiale 3.0 isuzu diesel. was a press car, so also got a few extra, extras like sunroof and half wood sterring wheel, both ultra rare items. car is black, with black leather, in nice condition, its only done 71,000 from new. probably the best spec uk car out there, and very rare with only a couple of hundred left on the roads. you mentioned comfort, well you wont find a more comfortable cruiser. it has electric everything.

pm me mate if you need to know anymore. looking for £1500.

....CX or XM would be ideal, pref auto. Must be slightly weird, and in good condition.

Those are the two top choices, with weird in spades. Beware the auto 'box though - ye'll know of my current troubles in that department, and the fortune I'm having to shell out to get it rebuilt!

here's the ultimate in quirky. top of the range vel satis initiale 3.0 isuzu diesel. was a press car, so also got a few extra, extras like sunroof and half wood sterring wheel, both ultra rare items. car is black, with black leather, in nice condition, its only done 71,000 from new. probably the best spec uk car out there, and very rare with only a couple of hundred left on the roads. you mentioned comfort, well you wont find a more comfortable cruiser. it has electric everything.

pm me mate if you need to know anymore. looking for £1500.

What MPG do you get out of that thing? Does it have Renault electrical gremlins aplenty?