Waftage required

Rocket88

What MPG do you get out of that thing? Does it have Renault electrical gremlins aplenty?

Currently im getting around 25 around town, but thats using heaters, heated seats etc in this weather, when the weather warms up i will check and clean the egr valve as i should be getting ariund 30 round town, as for the electrics i am really surprised as everything works. Maybe i got a good one lol. But its a lovely place to be on a long cruise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Due to a Very long day and much white spirit consumed on arrival home, I've been rather tardy in replying to PMs but have done so now. Apologies ladies.

A CX isn't everyone's cup of cha but once hooked, it's hard to ever again see a mode of transport in any other guise.

Citroensexuals will know what I mean.

Thanks for the interest.

CFD

Fucksakes.  Everyone involved has my wholehearted, deepest and sincerest sympathies.  I had to deal with a seller like this last year and it was as irritating as it was heartbreaking.  And that was over a £300 car.

I'd, perhaps, consider leaning on him.  Tell him that expenses have already been accrued and you'd like to proceed, ask if there's anything you can do to encourage things along.  If it takes a few extra quid, perhaps it's worth it?  

Good luck.  Genuinely.