Late 2006 Mercedes e320cdi Estate

Shandylegs

I briefly mentioned on ranother thread that I would be putting this up for sale.

I have owned this car for the best part of two years (25k miles) and can honestly say it has been a pleasure. Only advertised for sale as I’ve been forced to buy a 4x4 to pull our caravan and three large estate cars is a little much.

I looked at five other 320’s prior to buying this one. Good colour, condition and a decent spec. Low number of owners, a good service history and has now done circa 146k.

Since purchasing the car has had whatever it needed, regular servicing (yes they do hold rather a lot of oil), glow plugs and controller, front wheel bearings, matching Bridgestone tyres and bushes on the front end etc...

The car is in great condition for the age mileage, returns reasonable MPGs if on a run and is still pretty quick for a large lady! I have no doubt that if looked after will easily do the same again.

Not really expecting this to sell so soon after Christmas hence the quick ad and picture, but if someone is genuinely interested happy to answer any questions.

Looking for somewhere iro £3350

post-17566-0-94254600-1546465651_thumb.jpeg

I briefly mentioned on ranother thread that I would be putting this up for sale.

I have owned this car for the best part of two years (25k miles) and can honestly say it has been a pleasure. Only advertised for sale as I’ve been forced to buy a 4x4 to pull our caravan and three large estate cars is a little much.

I looked at five other 320’s prior to buying this one. Good colour, condition and a decent spec. Low number of owners, a good service history and has now done circa 146k.

Since purchasing the car has had whatever it needed, regular servicing (yes they do hold rather a lot of oil), glow plugs and controller, front wheel bearings, matching Bridgestone tyres and bushes on the front end etc...

The car is in great condition for the age mileage, returns reasonable MPGs if on a run and is still pretty quick for a large lady! I have no doubt that if looked after will easily do the same again.

Not really expecting this to sell so soon after Christmas hence the quick ad and picture, but if someone is genuinely interested happy to answer any questions.

Looking for somewhere iro £3350

I see that NV52 hasn't yet migrated to foreign climes!  Nice Merc. btw. I like them in that flava!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...