Xantia forum bike. *** KruJoe style auction 99p start***

holbeck

I got it off Bramz. It did spend most of my ownership sat in the yard leaking green stuff everywhere, but it's a good steer.

Does anyone remember how many people on here had K550 SKE before me? I know Seabrook, Cavcraft, Mark Minimad and maybe Gareth J all had it but I reckon there were a few more too

I think that's your lot. I bought it off a used car place here in Bristol, they'd taken it in part exchange and had it up on Auto Trader for ages for £1200. We agreed on £450 on the proviso I got it off their forecourt the same day. Before me it was owned since three years old by an old guy in Weston-super-Mare, it took me a while to de-giffer it (although I kept the Jesus fish).

Hey Holbeck, is there still a note in the glovebox with the immobiliser code that Rob kindly left inside the (unlockable) Xantia for any would be car thieves?

Yep, the neatly typed note is still there. And thank God for it as 83C left it in a car park with key and V5 dropped off for me at work.

I'd already tried 1234 and 0000 before I checked the glove box!

I got it off Bramz. It did spend most of my ownership sat in the yard leaking green stuff everywhere, but it's a good steer.

Does anyone remember how many people on here had K550 SKE before me? I know Seabrook, Cavcraft, Mark Minimad and maybe Gareth J all had it but I reckon there were a few more too

Was a good car that, a few months before I sold it had some work done on the suspension, by a guy in Manchester.

Which made it drive even better.

Sadly i believe it ended up rotten and crushed ?

20190102_091550.jpg

She's got about a bit, but how many here have owned?

holbeck

83C

HMC

Bucketeer.

RobT

Barrett

Bramz7

Angle

Any more?

I'm not an owner but I recognise where that is. Is that not in Sidmouth at the end of the front promenade near the public toilets?

(Parents now live in Sidmouth and I proposed to my now wife quite a few years back at the Connaught Gardens end of the front, so I know Sidmouth reasonably well)

I'm not an owner but I recognise where that is. Is that not in Sidmouth at the end of the front promenade near the public toilets?

(Parents now live in Sidmouth and I proposed to my now wife quite a few years back at the Connaught Gardens end of the front, so I know Sidmouth reasonably well)

It is indeed. I'd just dropped my wife at work this morning and thought I'd take a snap.

• 1 month later...

The  well known Xantia forum bike is now available.

To be fair, acknowledging the above comment  First dibs to Mr. twosmoke.

But details as follows:

MOT Sept.

Needs a tyre, has a slight exhaust blow and the fuel gauge has gone a bit French.

Central locking a bit lazy on the passenger door.

Other than that, it's runs well I've done just a shade under a thousand miles in it and it's been fine

£175  ​ 

​Edit : £185 to include the newish part worn tyre I acquired but haven't yet fitted.

post-4930-0-13836800-1550136166_thumb.jpg

Xantia at local car wash.

This is still available, It's been on here long enough that all dibs have expired.

Car is in Devon and there is possibility of delivery.

For a bit of fun I think it's time we had a KruJoe auction on here again. -Remember the ZX estate of win?

Here goes, bidding can be any amount, 99p start.

Winning bid will be the one which stands for 24 hours without a new bid.

Good luck.

Joe's original auction  + T's & C's here.

http://autoshite.com/topic/23612-auction-all-profits-go-to-registered-charities-shed-ex-zx/page-2?do=findComment&comment=944446

What engine is it please and out of curiosity is Derby too far to deliver?!

It's a 1.9 Turbo D

It's a possibility.  It's half term next week so I'm off, I'm sure my son would love* a nice long car journey

We'd have to come to some arrangement to cover expenses.  But I get staff discount on Train fares so I'd be mostly fuel cats